SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oh, Jack in the Box's latest ad is crass?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh, Jack in the Box's latest ad is crass? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
they need to offer a free tea bag with the purchase of two bowls

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
^Ha!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Yet this is fine...just saw it on the tv

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Much ado about nothing. And to all the dissenters....Damn people, have a little sense of humor and try and enjoy life a bit will ya.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I Love it.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
The commercial got people's attention and that's its main goal. I may even stop by Jack in the Box for lunch this week Smile

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
When I was in high school circa 1982, Jack's tacos were 2 for a dollar. Today, they are still two for a dollar, taste the same, and give me the same solid thump in my gut.

Tacos defy the logic of inflation.

Sorry for the thread drift, I didn't find anything particularly wrong with the innuendo in the commercial, but then again, I haven't lost my sense of humor.

Posts: 1983 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post