SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Had A Nice Weekend. You?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Had A Nice Weekend. You? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Weekend went well until about 1400 hours Sunday. A hail storm wiped out the garden, stripped our trees, broke a sky light. I'm guessing $60-70K damages to the house and three outbuildings. Our vehicles were garaged, thank goodness.

Posts: 563 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: February 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
my brother and I spent the weekend at the Nations Gun Show,

we set up there every show, and it was a very good weekend

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'll write about mine once my anger subsides.

I almost exhausted my knowledge of profanity. A knowledge passed on by a few old Navy chiefs.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
My wife and I went to Napa Valley to attend the annual summer party at the Prager Port Works. On the way we stopped in Sausalito to have dinner with friends. Spent a long weekend at a lovely inn & spa in Callistoga, CA.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

What's a weekend? Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Had a lovely weekend with the family cruising around the Clarks Hill Reservoir.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Probably didn’t top yours jigray, but spent the last 10 days working with the Public Relations Committee for Cheyenne Frontier Days. This year I’m with the Media subcommittee and I’ve been working with a film crew from Nashville doing a documentary on CFD.

I put in a bunch of long days with them, sticking around until “the last dog’s hung” as my Irish mother would say. Sunday the boss of the media group said, “Take the day off and watch the rodeo. Just go up to the media deck and stay there.” Sunday is championship day. A local saddle bronc rider, Brody Cress, won his event for the second year in a row.

If any of you are rodeo fans, you owe it to yourself to make “The Daddy of ‘Em All” sometime.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took my son and daughter and their families to our Tri-State gun show picnic.

The grandkids all caught fish from stocked pond.

One grandson won a trophy for his age group in BB gun shoot.(most points, not participation)

Another grandson cried because he did not get a participation trophy.
Had a good picnic dinner, pony rides, carriage rides and 50 gun giveaway.
Then a family reunion that eve.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post