SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Free to good home- $50 gift certificate to Dicks Last Resort
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free to good home- $50 gift certificate to Dicks Last Resort Login/Join 
Picture of cooger
posted
I won these last fall break but haven't been near one, nor will I be anytime soon. They are dated 2016 and say they expire after one year so I assume they should be good until the end of this year. First one that can use them and claims them gets em. 2-$25 gift certificates.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
We could use those! Thanks!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:

Shoot me an email with your address and I'll send them out to you.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:

Shoot me an email with your address and I'll send them out to you.

Thanks! email sent.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post