SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The information on the Islamic invasion of Sweden in the P.J. Watson video is mind boggling

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sweden is the most egregious example

Someone has the lead the pack.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sweden is the most egregious example

France isn’t far behind, and has a nuclear arsenal. When the Muslins gain complete political control (and they will, thanks to exponential growth), it’s gonna be ugly.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
It's like a lunacy competition. It's incredible to see how people can take such leave of their senses and be so swayed. Kinda reminds you of Germany circa the late 1930's.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:....Well, since the left hates western society and western values, I can almost believe that they know exactly what they're doing. At least the ruling class does.

That's because the ruling class plans to be the ultimate rulers after they implode democracy in western society. Roll Eyes

But seriously forum folks, we all know if Sweden passed laws against hand grenades and gangs, the problem would be solved. Wink

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Did the "leaders" of France and Sweden get 30 pieces of silver each or did they have to split it?
Seriously though, I wonder what the final agreed upon price was to sell their soul and the future of our people and their homes to the dirty arabs.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
That video on Sweden was insane. I had no idea it had gotten that bad.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, with open arms, they welcome terrorists back from waging jihad. They apologize to criminals. They shame rape victims, refuse to convict migrants who molest children.

It's the kind of stuff that makes me want to see them get what they're asking for, and I do mean get it. It seems to me that it's coming for them, regardless of my desires.

Sweden as a nation is 620 years old. The earliest cave drawings found in Sweden are 7,000 years old.

The current inhabitants are going to give away all of that in one generation. They deserve whatever they get.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Sweden vs Detriot 2025, never thought I'd say this but I think Detroit would be preferable.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't believe this is in the NY Times!

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps they were more feisty in days past, but the Swedes don't strike me as a particularly reactionary people.

Jante's Law has done more to stunt and minimize a once proud culture and the surrounding region.

There's endless You Tube video of Scandinavian's railing against their culture's adherence to this social morey.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, with open arms, they welcome terrorists back from waging jihad. They apologize to criminals. They shame rape victims, refuse to convict migrants who molest children.

It's the kind of stuff that makes me want to see them get what they're asking for, and I do mean get it. It seems to me that it's coming for them, regardless of my desires.

Sweden as a nation is 620 years old. The earliest cave drawings found in Sweden are 7,000 years old.

The current inhabitants are going to give away all of that in one generation. They deserve whatever they get.

Problem is, they will never connect the flash with the bang. They will never realize/admit their problems today are a direct result of the poor policy choices they made yesterday.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
They are taking their history of neutrality to the death of their country.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
Isn't this what the libs and progressives are trying to attain for this country. The word of the day is multiculturism. The thought of immigrants assimilating into traditional American culture seems to have been forgotten.

My parents were immigrants but all of us kids were raised 100% American. In fact the first words I learned is "let's play cowboys"

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drew3630:
Isn't this what the libs and progressives are trying to attain for this country. The word of the day is multiculturism. The thought of immigrants assimilating into traditional American culture seems to have been forgotten.

My parents were immigrants but all of us kids were raised 100% American. In fact the first words I learned is "let's play cowboys"

I think that needs a repeat.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Sweden kicked butt and took names mid 1600s but shot their wad and last really mattered around the 1700s.

That's not entirely true. Hitler desperately needed Swedish iron, so he invaded Denmark and Norway to ensure Britain couldn't block it.

Nice work - staying neutral while feeding the Nazi war machine, and being responsible for getting two neighbors invaded - while making a reputation (amongst non-historians, at least) of being a neutral country. If nothing else, they had a stellar PR department. Well, that and iron mines.

TL: DR - They lost their edge. Still, it's sad to see them at this state. Nobody deserves an infestation like that.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
This is our future if the left has its way.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Multiculturalism is becoming the bane of our existence. The left is so clueless on this.

bane
bān/
noun: bane; plural noun: banes

a cause of great distress or annoyance.
synonyms: scourge, plague, curse, blight, pest, nuisance, headache, nightmare, trial, hardship, cross to bear, burden, thorn in one's flesh/side, bitter pill, affliction, trouble, misery, woe, tribulation, misfortune, pain

You nailed that one.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Where is the #MeToo movement for women / girls in Sweden?

One would think gang rapes going on RIGHT NOW would be more urgent than what some guy might have said to some woman decades ago.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post