SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    when is it ok to show just a little bit less than respect for the elderly?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

when is it ok to show just a little bit less than respect for the elderly? Login/Join 
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
A older fellow sitting on a scooter has evolved into gun control?

Get a grip.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I only see this as the store's business

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shameful, I'm sure your parents would be proud.... oh wait, no they won't. Trying to create an internet viral video so you can say you have a 500,000 views at the expense of an elderly man. Let's all laugh. Frown

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

On the SigForum ?!?
You on drugs boy ?

I've never gotten more than three pages!

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54600 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Was it the old couple's property? No.

Was there a sign saying "don't touch?" Yes.

Did they touch it? Yes.

Alright, they're in the wrong, easy as that. Keep your dickbeaters off things that don't belong to you, especially if you've been told to keep your dickbeaters off it. Being several decades closer to the Reaper doesn't give you special permission to be a douche canoe and break the rules.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
I'm with Bendable on this one.
If its not your property, don't mess with it.
Don't like your photo being taken doing things you shouldn't be doing? Then maybe you should behave yourself!

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Assuming you are not employed by Costco you should myob, your particular affliction usually presents in early Geezer syndrome.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZSigs:
Shameful, I'm sure your parents would be proud.... oh wait, no they wouldn't. Trying to create an internet viral video so you can say you have a 500,000 views at the expense of an elderly man. Let's all laugh. Frown

Yes, I'm a shameful person. Hey, let's laugh at an old lady tripping and falling:

Age does not give an automatic pass for poor behavior. Maybe in your world, but not mine.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Late to this party, but my father told me something when I was a kid...LONG before cell phones and the ability to record very clear video without bulky cameras-

"Wherever you are, no matter what you're doing, someone is watching you".

I don't see this as anything approaching a lack of respect, or a violation of privacy. The old guy committed an act, knew in fact that he wasn't supposed to, and then his wife has a light stroke over it?

Tough shit lady. Actions have consequences, no matter how old you are.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well every 12 or 15 years it's good to get a little ornery out of your system , so that's done.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54600 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Did the old timer pop a wheelie in your presence?

The closest I get to being run down is at our local grocery store trying to get in the parking lot to my car.

Grandpa and Grandma will run over your azz.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post