SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I have been ordering the same thing from Skyline for nearly 20 years and now they are no longer allowed to put mustard on the chilito??
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have been ordering the same thing from Skyline for nearly 20 years and now they are no longer allowed to put mustard on the chilito?? Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I went to Carnegie's Deli in NYC and ordered a Frank Sinatra - it's a combo pastrami and corned beef sandwich piled so high nobody ever deserved it. I asked the server for mayo and he looked at me like I would just screw up the sandwich with anything other than their mustard. By golly, he was right.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
Man this thread is making me miss Skyline. I worked for GE in Cincy and would eat at least 20 of those coneys per week. I like mine with cheese and a shit-ton of tobasco.
I love the Coneys but they always go cheap on the onion and mustard. Just had 2 last night and tried the chilito. I could feel the liquid inside the chilito and when I bit in I got a splash of chili down my cargo pants pocket. It was still pretty good. I eat the coneys often.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Is adding pasta to a chilito an upcharge?

Just figured I'd ask before driving 425 miles to find out. I've been a 4-way onion small partially dry and 2 cheese coneys mustard and onion guy for decades. I need to mix it up.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
Is adding pasta to a chilito an upcharge?

Just figured I'd ask before driving 425 miles to find out. I've been a 4-way onion small partially dry and 2 cheese coneys mustard and onion guy for decades. I need to mix it up.

Honestly have no clue.
I just order what I order and never paid attention to the itemized portion.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25357 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Big Grin

"It's 425 miles to Skyline in Nicholasville, I've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and I'm wearing sunglasses."

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
Thanks. Big Grin

“it's dark... and I'm wearing sunglasses."

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked out the menu, thought it be great.

Checked out the nutritional info page.
I'd be dead in 15 months

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I checked out the menu, thought it be great.

Checked out the nutritional info page.
I'd be dead in 15 months

I have been eating there for over 30 years now and I am just fine.
Junior and Senior year of college I ate there every night.

Even had it today at the best location there is.
Clifton and Ludlow!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25357 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post