SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yute asks father to take photos of her arrest to post on Facebook...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yute asks father to take photos of her arrest to post on Facebook... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ost-on-facebook.html

A Wisconsin teen accused of arranging an armed robbery on Facebook asked her father to snap a few photos of her in handcuffs so she could post them on the social media site.

Josephine Garczynski, 18, and her boyfriend, Curtis Britton, 27, both of Sheboygan, were charged Wednesday with armed robbery as a party to a crime in connection to a March 5 incident after Garczynski chatted online with a man she knew to “meet and hang out,” according to a criminal complaint obtained by MySheboygan.com.

Once at the location in Sheboygan, the victim entered Garczynski’s car, where Britton jumped into the backseat and held a gun to the man’s head before taking his wallet and cellphone.

Detectives were able to identify Garczynski through her Facebook alias “Josephine King” and later located her at her father’s home, where she told a detective she met someone she knew from Facebook the night before and admitted that her plan was to meet the man and steal his marijuana.

Garczynski was then placed under arrest and asked if she could put on a bra, according to the criminal complaint. Officers accompanied her to a bathroom in her father’s home, where she began singing “Free Josephine.” She then had an unusual request after exiting the bathroom.

“While officers were in the process of handcuffing Josephine, Josephine began asking her father to take pictures of her being handcuffed,” the criminal complaint reads. “She said she wanted to put the photos on Facebook.”

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
No worries Josephine...

I expect you will have many more photo ops in the future in cuffs.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Shame. That gurld be kinda purty if she cleaned up and lost the attitude.

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
she's 18. She'll get a heckuva education in the womens' jail' if she does any time at all.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fifteen minutes of fame is not what it is cracked up to be

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Maybe her father can post pics of her soon-to-be prison girlfriend on facebook, too.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Saw the headline earlier and said "hope it's not a cheesehead"... Then read it. Sigh.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Looks like a little La'mar in her for such a Pole name.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
While not discussed in the article, I would not be surprised to learn that she spent time in whatever they call "juvi" in her neck of the woods. I also would not be surprised if that were a common think in her social circle.

Going to county jail will probably like going to a meetup.

quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
she's 18. She'll get a heckuva education in the womens' jail' if she does any time at all.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post