SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Millennial Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Get Killed
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Millennial Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Get Killed Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Yea I've heard vegans can suffer from iron deficiency...although seems like these two possibly suffered from excess lead in theirs....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the lady who called the radio station about deer crossings being in the wrong place.

Dumbest damn thing I'd ever heard, until now.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Consensus Darwin '18 Award winners. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
Idiots, I wonder what their final thoughts were?

I can't say that I feel any empathy towards these two colossal idiots. But they might have had a moment of clarity at the end. In the last micro-seconds, the thought "Oh Christ, I really fucked-up" might have been their last one on earth. Darwin had a busy day.

I disagree on their last thought. Idiots of this magnitude would wonder what they did wrong or blame their whiteness.

Or say it's Trumps fault.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you ever seen the parking lot at the EPA,
says all you need to know. DC is infested with
them

Posts: 151 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If they had survived they could have tried riding thru Compton for their next trick Smile

Some people move thru life oblivious to reality...Until it bites them on the ass.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post