SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Millennial Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Get Killed
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Millennial Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Get Killed Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Deadly naivete.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Two less votes for the democrats.

They'll still be voting democrat in every election.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Dumb and dumber. No tears shed.

Yup. Stupid asses thought utopia exists on earth. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I laughed a little too hard.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Some people are really stupid and are a danger to themselves. When stupid people like this become politicians then they are a danger to the rest of us.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I would like to be sympathetic for the deceased but the inevitable end was such a certainty that one could have made an office betting pool regarding the date/mileage of their termination. As posted above, death was the lesser fate for an infidel woman.

Wisdom is understanding that there is a difference in hating the Other, or being hated by the Other. Sometimes you gotta terminate the foe not because you hate him but because he hates you.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CNYTX11
posted Hide Post
Simply because a person refrains from violence does not obligate anyone else to do so.

Stupidity has consequences.

S&W M-66-2 (3")/ S&W M-65LS (3")/ S&W M-10 (2")/Colt Combat Commander Series 70

Posts: 651 | Location: Johnson County, KS | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Stupid should hurt.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Sooooo my North Korean vacation plans should be fine right???

People are stupid. This is no different then the idiots who want to pet the lion or take a selfie with a bison.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Actually, NK would probably be safer than taking a virtue-signalling vacation through a muslim country.

quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Sooooo my North Korean vacation plans should be fine right???

People are stupid. This is no different then the idiots who want to pet the lion or take a selfie with a bison.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People generally are kind and friendly, but the key word is generally. There are also people who are sociopaths, psychopaths and just plain evil, who will kill you for a thrill.

ISIS territory is filled with an overabundance of the evil human kind. These clowns even have a license to bag all non-non-belivers. Pure idiocy to even 'think' about traveling thru such area without warthogs - an A-10 squadron on station, and you with the rifles of your choice.

Sad to see, but they must be in the running for the annual drawin awards.

I blame their educational system and parental units, which dumbed these 2 down, to not 'think'. I ponder if they could even 'think'.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
apparently in this instance, you can fix stupid

Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
Idiots, I wonder what their final thoughts were?

I can't say that I feel any empathy towards these two colossal idiots. But they might have had a moment of clarity at the end. In the last micro-seconds, the thought "Oh Christ, I really fucked-up" might have been their last one on earth. Darwin had a busy day.

Or thought, "oops".

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Two less votes for the democrats.

They'll still be voting democrat in every election.

At least they hadn't pro-created yet, right?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I can't really find my tiny violin to play for them....

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I read this I recalled a line in the movie “Friday”.

“You got to be a stupid motherf@&$er.....”

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God forgive me, two down and a couple billion to go. Stupid needs to get eradicated.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
Idiots, I wonder what their final thoughts were?

I can't say that I feel any empathy towards these two colossal idiots. But they might have had a moment of clarity at the end. In the last micro-seconds, the thought "Oh Christ, I really fucked-up" might have been their last one on earth. Darwin had a busy day.

I disagree on their last thought. Idiots of this magnitude would wonder what they did wrong or blame their whiteness.

Posts: 13741 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, what I’ve learned is that a vegan diet leads to a die off of brain cells and sometimes death.

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post