SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What possible abuse of canned compressed air?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What possible abuse of canned compressed air? Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
On a spray-can of 'Oust' - fart-hider spray - in our downstairs bathroom, it clearly reads-

SOLVENT
ABUSE
CAN KILL
INSTANTLY

It did exactly that at our daughter's school when one of her classmates snorted a a can of hairspray and died right there in front of everybody.

Posts: 10191 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Because people are stupid. And if you don’t put a disclaimer on something in this country, they will line up to sue because they are that stupid.

"Live every day as if it's going to be your last, and one day, you'll be right.”
Malachy McCourt

Posts: 12042 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I made the guy at Wal-Mart laugh the other day. I had to get him to do the age check nonsense at the self check out for the can of carb cleaner I bought. He sort of apologized for it and I said 'No that's alright, we can't have kids just running around cleaning carburetors now can we?!" Wink

Posts: 17973 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post