SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hello Sig Forum from the hospital room.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello Sig Forum from the hospital room..... Login/Join 
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted
I got my pacemaker/defibrillater today. In a room now for the night. Supposed to go home tomorrow. The best way I can describe it, feels like someone hit a home run into my left shoulder. Otherwise doing fine.

Thanks again all for the thoughts and prayers! They worked!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers for a speedy recovery beltfed!

Hope you feel better soon.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
It will look like that too in a day or two. I've had two installs and bruise up pretty good.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Do they still serve jello in the hospital? I'd eat all of their jello. Good to know you are doing well!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29692 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good, thanks for the update.

Prayers up for fantastic recovery.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Do they still serve jello in the hospital? I'd eat all of their jello. Good to know you are doing well!

Pardon me, but fuck that noise. Jello is still alive and moving. I eat nothing that is alive and moving.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31432 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Get well soon! Regarding Jello: on a cardiac diabetic diet in a hospital, sugar-free Jello is about the only thing with any flavor they'll serve you. (Ask me how I know--OK...don't!)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Jello is ALWAYS good on the trays of the worst possible Hopital food there is. If everything else is shit or worse, the Jello is good, you can count on that. Enjoy your jello.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8673 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Get well soon, and have fun with the nurses! Wink

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
What was the resolution of the question of whether you have a biventricular pacer/defibrillator (to permit cardiac resynchronization)?

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
double post

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post

Is yours circular or triangular? Prayers sent.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
double post

Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Good to hear things went well. Speedy recovery to you!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are doing well.

Posts: 5618 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
"Enjoy" the jello.

Prayers sent for a quick recovery.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Speedy recovery my forum friend. Posting here from my hospital bed myself.

Posts: 1885 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
God Bless!! Get well soon!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
What was the resolution of the question of whether you have a biventricular pacer/defibrillator (to permit cardiac resynchronization)?

Hi Doc, yes it is a biventricular pacer/defibrillator. The left and right side chambers were not talking to each other.

As far as Jello goes, yep it is the only consistent thing on the menu. Well maybe the fruit as well.

Thanks all!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post