SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Terroristic Threats - Angry Muslim-American flashes guns, warns Christians to be 'terrified'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terroristic Threats - Angry Muslim-American flashes guns, warns Christians to be 'terrified' Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted
Where's the line, and did he cross it?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/5KoKy0mz3e8

New article:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com...o-says-be-terrified/

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
That SOB was actually getting sexually aroused by thinking of how many people were inside there while he shows off a cache of weapons.

Guess what, achmed - *I'M* not scared of you.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Amazing how fast on the draw he is (NOT). Who is worried

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's the gun owning middle aged Christians that you need to worry about.

Thanks for dispelling that myth there Haji

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't shoot your dick off waving around loaded guns you fat stuttering fuck. That would really break my heart.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
And, he wonders why he catches crap!

You're attitude says all I need to know about you.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Guns can be scary. But not in the hands of that moron. By the third weapon or so, it was comical, not scary. Big Grin Razz

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jihad Joe didn't even have the AR ammo in mags.. effin noob

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he's still employed at that steakhouse (from the comments). He's in South Dakota, not South Yemen.

He might not have enough ammo if somebody want to play cowboys and muslims.

Posts: 6387 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
WTF is a'muslim-American'?

tac

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Clinging to their guns and bibles" we are.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I don't get it. Why is he angry? Why is he waving all the guns around. Who was scared of him? Why is cursing so much? This video makes no sense.

Edit - Found the link to story that goes with it.

http://www.kdlt.com/2017/04/18...uns-facebook-speaks/

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I don't get it. Why is he angry? Why is he waving all the guns around. Who was scared of him? Why is cursing so much? This video makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. He is a muslim ranting on about the peaceful assembly of Christians while he brandishes firearms around.

In other words, he seems to be a typical muslim extremist.

What I don't understand is WHY he felt the need to post this. I interpret it as a threat, and I hope law enforcement agencies are checking into it.

Imagine if he were doing this outside a govt building or a school (or the Capitol Bldg in DC - THAT would get a response).

Or, imagine a white male doing this outside a mosque. He would already be in jail.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
In the facespace link he prattles about who should be scared now, being bullied and the like. He might have missed the class that there is a whole strata of Americans that don't worry much about being bullied and if you scare them sufficiently they will kill you.

Posts: 6387 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
He's an angry elf!

What a stupid piece of shit.

I am a Christian and I am not terrified,\

Try again Skippy! Roll Eyes

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Dummy. Now he is on our radar.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What I think he was trying to say: I an a law-abiding, freedom-loving, American citizen who supports the second amendment and owns lots of firearms. The only difference between me and you is that I am Muslim. Don't preach that Muslims are just out to kill Americans and Christians because, look, I have all of these guns and ammo, but I'm not trying to kill anyone, so don't treat me any differently. If you want to be an idiot and be scared of me because I'm Muslim and have a lot of guns, well you're an idiot, 'Oh my hell, look at the scary Muslim with all of those guns.'

That being said, he let emotions get the best of him and he displayed his intentions extremely poorly. Despite making himself look like an idiot, I don't see him as trying to threaten or appear threatening, more to the opposite actually. But his execution was terrible.

Posts: 432 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WingedMedic:
I don't see him as trying to threaten or appear threatening,

I do.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Speaking later with station KDLT, he tried to justify his insane rant and behavior by claiming that the Christian conference had been an anti-Muslim event.

“I was really distraught to see that many people, those are the people I’ve lived among for 20 years,” he said. “There were children, there were men, women of all ages,” Jaber said. “It was like a family picnic come to hate all Muslims.”
https://www.longroom.com/discu...s-of-those-attending

Yet the Muslim man felt no remorse.

“I’m going to capitalize on other people’s fear, but I’m going to do something good with it,” he said in defense of his Facebook video. “I will not back down from this; I will not be bullied.”

Bullied? Considering that he crashed a Christian conference, recorded its attendees without permission and then pretty much threatened their lives in a sinister video he recorded outside, perhaps Jaber should rethink who’s being bullied here.

http://conservativetribune.com...to-report-christian/

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WingedMedic:
What I think he was trying to say: I an a law-abiding, freedom-loving, American citizen who supports the second amendment and owns lots of firearms. The only difference between me and you is that I am Muslim. Don't preach that Muslims are just out to kill Americans and Christians because, look, I have all of these guns and ammo, but I'm not trying to kill anyone, so don't treat me any differently. If you want to be an idiot and be scared of me because I'm Muslim and have a lot of guns, well you're an idiot, 'Oh my hell, look at the scary Muslim with all of those guns.'

That being said, he let emotions get the best of him and he displayed his intentions extremely poorly. Despite making himself look like an idiot, I don't see him as trying to threaten or appear threatening, more to the opposite actually. But his execution was terrible.

I get what you are saying, but he did a horrible job of expressing himself.

Not all muslims are bad people. Those that aren't bad people aren't following all of the teachings of the Koran though.

He's US citizen who legally owns the guns, he mad no threats,no crimes committed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post