SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just a bunch of Philly youths looting the local Walgreens
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just a bunch of Philly youths looting the local Walgreens Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Since "Let 'em Loose" Larry Krasner was elected DA, all crime is up significantly. Ironically, anti-gun zealot Larry Krasner, despite his rhetoric, has stopped prosecuting gun violations in Philadelphia because of disparate racial incarcerations. To be clear, under the old democrat DA, who was not a lunatic like Krasner, all gun crimes were prosecuted without regard to race. But more minorities were incarcerated by percentage, so that was enough for Krasner. As a result, the Republicans in the state legislature just passed a bill, signed by the Democrat governor, stripping Krasner of the right to make prosecutorial decisions on gun crimes. The state has taken over prosecuting gun crimes in Philadelphia. Here is the link: https://theintercept.com/2019/...ia-attorney-general/

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
There used to be a North Face outlet store at Potomac Mills mall. They finally said fuck it and closed the doors for good, theft far outpaced sales.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Since "Let 'em Loose" Larry Krasner was elected DA, all crime is up significantly. Ironically, anti-gun zealot Larry Krasner, despite his rhetoric, has stopped prosecuting gun violations in Philadelphia because of disparate racial incarcerations. To be clear, under the old democrat DA, who was not a lunatic like Krasner, all gun crimes were prosecuted without regard to race. But more minorities were incarcerated by percentage, so that was enough for Krasner. As a result, the Republicans in the state legislature just passed a bill, signed by the Democrat governor, stripping Krasner of the right to make prosecutorial decisions on gun crimes. The state has taken over prosecuting gun crimes in Philadelphia. Here is the link: https://theintercept.com/2019/...ia-attorney-general/

I saw that yesterday and love how they bitch-slapped that Commie POS hard. He's furious I'm sure! Cool

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That video should be 'Exhibit 1' preceding any discussion around "How many spare mags should I carry?"

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call in air support!
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Bjftcagt1tY [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Since "Let 'em Loose" Larry Krasner was elected DA, all crime is up significantly.

I post this meme often on Philadelphia Inquirer Facebook posts about Mayor Jim Kenney and DA Larry Krasner. They, paired up, are ruining this city by the day and it's going to reach a breaking point someday and when that happens, the shit is really going to hit the fan.

It's quite apt:

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
They are all good children and are getting their lives turned around, oh yeah.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I am real happy none of them were Flyers fans!
Throw them all in jail. No bail.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3861 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self- improvement by hard work, dedication, and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. This video merely shows the focus and drive that is inherent to their DNA.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
Okay, in fairness, can you please post the videos of youths from all the other demographics that are also doing this?
I'll wait right here, thank you.

For giggles I searched white flash mob and this was number 1 result

Number 1 Asian flash mob result

Latin flash mob

Not a scientific sample.

Teen flash mob yielded altogether different results

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
This video merely shows the focus and drive that is inherent to their DNA.

DNA has nothing to do with it. Those pieces of shit liberals with their evil policies have everything to do with it. Read some Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams. This article - How White Liberals Enable Crime in Black Communities - explains it clearly: https://www.dailysignal.com/20...n-black-communities/

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Not a condom or fathers day card was taken....

Truer words never spoken. Thanks for the laugh.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
No profiling allowed

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
But when Walgreens has to close its inner city locations due to theft losses, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be screaming racism.

Bartell Drugs says it will not open any more stores in downtown Seattle after violent assaults on employees

Here are some excerpts from the article (which has an embedded video):

"SEATTLE -- The CEO of Bartell Drugs Kathi Lentzsch has been in her role for about year.

She moved from San Francisco to take the job in Seattle, and frankly she says she is surprised over the number of incidents and the violence she is seeing in Seattle.

Surveillance videos inside Bartell Drugs have captured countless shoplifting cases. In one incident, video shows a man in one aisle quickly running off with up to $700 worth of skincare products.

Lentzsch says many times the criminals are bold and many of them are repeat offenders.

“They will stand in front of our staff with a basket full of products and tell them we know you can’t come after us and walk out the door,” Lentzsch said.

-

"Sometimes it’s shoplifting that escalates to assaults or just unprovoked attacks. The situation is concerning enough that the company is rethinking their future in the downtown core of Seattle.

In one case, cameras captured a pharmacist stumbling back with a broken nose. The company says he asked a shoplifter if he could help them pay for the items he had witnessed the suspect stealing."

-

"She worries about the livelihood of the existing chains in Seattle, and for the time being the company has decided not to open any more stores in the downtown core."

The company would like to hire more off-duty officers, but it's already costing hundreds of thousands of dollars to have officers in just two of the branches.

“Frankly we are losing money in some of those stores because of the cost of putting after hour policemen,” Lentzsch said.

-

"The CEO also says police officers are doing the best they can and that the problem is bigger than them. The company says they do not call 911 over shoplifting cases, only when there is a disruption or a dangerous situation. The company also says employees are told not to physically engage with shoplifters for their safety.

Lentzsch says this is not a Bartell Drug problem because her competitors are facing the same issue and so are many other businesses across Seattle."

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self- improvement by hard work, dedication, and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. This video merely shows the focus and drive that is inherent to their DNA.

You missed out the words 'lifelong adherence to an enterpreneurial ethos' in your last sentence. Apart from that, you pretty much nailed it.

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
And yesterday, spin-off flashers from the friendly Philly Fun Gang:

https://philadelphia.cbslocal....s-philadelphia-wawa/

‘They’re So Disrespectful’: Philadelphia Police Investigating After Several Teens Steal Items, Throw Ice At Wawa Customers - By Kimberly DavisJuly 10, 2019 at 10:00 pm

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after several teens stormed into a Philadelphia Wawa on Wednesday afternoon, stealing several items and throwing ice at customers. The chaotic scene unfolded at the Society Hill store on the 500 block of South 2nd Street around 3:45 p.m.

For the second time in less than a week teenagers stormed into a South Street business. Workers are fed up and want these “disrespectful” teens punished.

“They’re so disrespectful. They have no morals at all,” Fred Bedford, who works on South Street, said.

Bedford works at Head House Flats and says this is nothing new for the area.

“What happened was they ran into the store like they always do, but then when they come out, they lay their bikes on the ground and then they come out pockets full, water, everything. Take what they want, come running out the store, knocking people over, whoever’s in their way, get out of my way. That’s what they do and they will knock you down. They will make sure that they get on their bikes and start running off,” he said.

Bedford says he saw about seven kids on their bicycles, causing a commotion Wednesday.

According to police, the teens already started to disperse by the time officers were able to get there. It’s a problem that Philadelphia police have been dealing with throughout the summer.

Just last week, a Walgreens was looted on the 1800 block of South Street by 60 teens and a 46-year-old customer was assaulted on the Fourth of July.

Residents who work on South Street say they can’t understand why people would choose to loot businesses with their free time. Roll Eyes Because they can

“They’re not older, they’re young kids,” Adilen Padilla, who works on South Street, said. “So it’s shocking that they’re doing it, just to be on social media or whatever.”

While police are working on tracking down the kids responsible, those who work on South Street say more needs to be done.

“Hard to catch those kids on bikes,” Bedford said. “But what the police need to do is have bicycle cops down here to catch them. They would catch them, throw them in jail, have their parents come get them, fine their parents about $250, $300. I bet you it would stop all that.”

No injuries were reported and no arrests have been made.

Police have posted curfew signs on the outside of the store to remind anyone under the age of 18 not to be out on the streets during the week.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Hard to catch those kids on bikes,” Bedford said. “But what the police need to do is have bicycle cops down here to catch them. They would catch them, throw them in jail, have their parents come get them, fine their parents about $250, $300. I bet you it would stop all that.”

Busting the little fucks in the face with a Louisville Slugger would "stop all that" too.

Batter up!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
They're mostly juveniles. If a cop did arrest one of them, they would probably be back home before the cop's shift ended.

They do this shit because they think they can get away with it: And they're correct.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:

Busting the little fucks in the face with a Louisville Slugger would "stop all that" too.

Batter up!

I’m glad to see I am not the only “reactionary” out there. Smile

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:

Batter up!

I’m glad to see I am not the only “reactionary” out there. Smile

Violence should always be the last resort but when you are forced to use it-follow through!

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post