SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just a bunch of Philly youths looting the local Walgreens
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just a bunch of Philly youths looting the local Walgreens Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

quote:
“Hard to catch those kids on bikes,” Bedford said. “But what the police need to do is have bicycle cops down here to catch them. They would catch them, throw them in jail, have their parents come get them, fine their parents about $250, $300. I bet you it would stop all that.”
Busting the little fucks in the face with a Louisville Slugger would "stop all that" too.

Batter up!
I bet a sturdy cane shoved into the the spokes of a bicycle wheel would result in a really quick stop.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
One solution, close the store and move to another location far away. See how 'they' like it then!!

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oldrider
posted Hide Post
Where are the so-called parents? If I had done a dumb stunt like that when I was a kid my father would have wore me out!
And for residents around these areas, that cane in the spokes trick is a good one. Stick it in and let go of the cane. Pick your cane out of the wreck and saunter on...works best on the front wheel.

Posts: 360 | Location: Outinthesticks | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Parents, parent? This is a game to these animals.
Let the blacks invest in businesses in their community. Black pride. All those sports multi millionaires can pay up for the people.

Koreans on the rooftops would be plan B.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
This pisses me off to no end. I hate thieves. Send their asses to jail.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
One solution, close the store and move to another location far away. See how 'they' like it then!!
The various retailers all got shamed for this years ago. 'Community organizers' actually pointed to the 'food deserts' in "minority areas" as proof of racism during the reign of the crimson Kenyan.

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
The various retailers all got shamed for this years ago. 'Community organizers' actually pointed to the 'food deserts' in "minority areas" as proof of racism during the reign of the crimson Kenyan.

Since it’s racist to point out the elephant in the room, all you would need to do is show a spreadsheet that showed both losses from theft and vastly reduced profits. It isn’t necessary to show videos, point fingers, etc. just say “we’re losing money”.

Were it me, and I was pressed I’d save and show every single video involving theft and let the chips lie where they fall.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
The moral decay of our society is really getting me down.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
This video merely shows the focus and drive that is inherent to their DNA.

DNA has nothing to do with it. Those pieces of shit liberals with their evil policies have everything to do with it. Read some Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams. This article - How White Liberals Enable Crime in Black Communities - explains it clearly: https://www.dailysignal.com/20...n-black-communities/

Exactly. This is not genetic. This is cultural.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post