SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just a bunch of Philly youths looting the local Walgreens
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just a bunch of Philly youths looting the local Walgreens Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
And it was the little dude throwing the merchandise at the employees. The kids and parent S should be arrested and charged.

FIFY

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Not a condom or fathers day card was taken....

Nor job application.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
kids being kids, deydindonuffin

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Obama’s son(s) like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown was in the crowd.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
But when Walgreens has to close its inner city locations due to theft losses, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be screaming racism.

+1.

I was at a familiar store recently when I passed the shelf with all sorts of batteries. Now it's under lock and key. Store owners are not inherently racist. They track inventory and then look at the profit and losses for that item. Pretty simple.

I didn't see it on SF last week, but didn't another group of teens and adults storm The North Face outlet in Milwaukee, stealing more than $30K in merchandise?

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Our local outlet mall has had two stores hit in less than a week, at North Face and True Religion.

Here’s video from the North Face shoppers

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/b6d5wGaT2Qo

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Well looky here, Philly Amish folks showing their true colors.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
AR pistol with a 100-round drum should do nicely.....the lucky ones will get seconds......

That would save the tax payers a lot of money in the long run.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a traceable foot print on social media if any one wanted to get to the instigators.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
But when Walgreens has to close its inner city locations due to theft losses, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be screaming racism.

Something like that actually happened after the Baltimore Riots when the CVS was burned. The locals,(rioters), were upset that it had not been rebuilt!

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I notice that work shoes are never taken by those looters. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Coordinated on (free) Obamaphones?

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Savages. The trash that society is burdened with.

Bring back the days when you could use force to protect your property and this shit would stop quickly.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Probably most of those nice youngsters were merely picking up their school supplies, in preparation for the fall semester.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
I recognized one of them from the still photos.

Bubba - Forest's buddy, was there. I thought he got killed in Nam. Confused

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2270 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
... Store owners are not inherently racist. They track inventory and then look at the profit and losses for that item. Pretty simple.

I agree. Companies care about one color: green. If they can make money in the inner city, they will be there.

quote:
Originally posted by Kasinefect:

Something like that actually happened after the Baltimore Riots when the CVS was burned. The locals,(rioters), were upset that it had not been rebuilt!

One thing is certain; these kinds of occurrences, along with the internet, will hasten the demise of brick and mortar retailers. Losing physical drug stores would be bad though.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is what you get when you have a city DA like "Let 'em Go Larry" making it clear he isn't going to do SHIT to these "yoofs".

Roll Eyes

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Free Fire Zone...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
I doubt any of these criminals were looking for work boots. Mad

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Animals!

Nope. Insects.

Closely related to the locust family.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post