SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just a bunch of Philly youths looting the local Walgreens
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just a bunch of Philly youths looting the local Walgreens Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
I guess they couldn’t get DisneyLand tickets.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not see youths. I see criminals.

Good footage. Prosecute...

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:

I do not see youths. I see criminals.

Good footage. Prosecute...
I think that the proper term is "teens."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
They probably think of it as "reparations".

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Hey, Bernie said all this shit is free!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
AR pistol with a 100-round drum should do nicely.....the lucky ones will get seconds......

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The democrat mindset at work!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Culture war

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Animals! That's when you need the roll down doors that can be triggered to lock them in until LEO gets there with the Paddy Wagons.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Animals! That's when you need the roll down doors that can be triggered to lock them in until LEO gets there with the Paddy Wagons.

Prefer a reefer trailer from the coroner.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Not a condom or fathers day card was taken....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wouldn't that also trap the employees in there with the animals? No thanks.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, they did leave the Diabetes supplies alone. Were they throwing merchandise at the clerks as well. I could not tell.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Animals!
Don't insult animals.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Just as long as they don't lick the Blue Bell ice cream and put it back in the freezer!!!! WTF is WRONG with people?!?!?!?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
But when Walgreens has to close its inner city locations due to theft losses, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be screaming racism.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
They trashed the place. They were probably aggravated because there were no pencils near the stack of job applications.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

Wouldn't that also trap the employees in there with the animals? No thanks.

No, on the build out with the "Rollox" doors, I would also have the equivalent of the vacuum tube at the bank under each workstation so the staff can "exit stage right"!

And, while I was at it, in design, I'd take the previous posters comment re "reefers" and have a button for the fire suppression system to push gas out like in Goldfinger to put the crowd down!

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Animals!
Don't insult animals.

Sorry, my oversight!

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
And it was the little dude throwing the merchandise at the employees. The kids and parents should be arrested and charged.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post