SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The best cover you'll hear today : Bridge of Sighs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The best cover you'll hear today : Bridge of Sighs Login/Join 
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
The big question is WHERE can I get his cds???

I'm hooked

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
all he needs is a lit cigarette pinched in to the strings on the tuner head thing

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Wow amazing, I am sick to my stomach, how many hours I have into it and I am almost at the twinkle twinkle little star stage. LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Damn, nice job kid! Nice share Para.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I had to buy ear buds here at the Library and it was a worthy 2.75. Believe I'll just send the link to my rocker brother up in New York. That was some quality for his age.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post