SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **Bruce Gray Interview at Sig booth on page 4** SHOT Show 2018 report
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Bruce Gray Interview at Sig booth on page 4** SHOT Show 2018 report Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
Here's some eye candy from today. More narration to follow from Mtcowboy while we're eating...

During my first 5 minutes at my first SHOT Show and I run into Donald Trump Junior!

More to follow...

Tony.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: benny6,

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Cool and thanks looking forward to more pictures.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2570 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I like the Trump Junior pic.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Drop by ATN!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Mars, are you there at the ATN booth or do you want some pictures?

If you are there, when are you there and what is the secret handshake?

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
How'd the hotel chain guy get in?

NSSF not checking professional industry credentials enough? Razz

I frickin' keed. DJT Jr is on our side and saw first-hand how the commies kept the people down.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
Mars, are you there at the ATN booth or do you want some pictures?

If you are there, when are you there and what is the secret handshake?

Pixxes!

I wish I was there!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Very cool to meet Mr. Trump!

Closest thing to a celebrity I spied, was Hickock .45

Nice guy, we had a good talk.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Ok one manufacturer at a time.....starting with Sig

210 legend has a couple of models in the pipeline with fixed sights and G10 grips.

They are working on an all stainless 938

No on the stainless 225 or on the full length magazine for the current 225.

Also not much interest in X5 non 320 models coming to us

The pic of the 365 shows the trigger at the end of the trigger pull. No mention about manual safety. Will check tomorrow.

320 grip frames with manual safety cutout in full size and carry only. Fde and black.

No 357 sig mcx likely as they do not see an interest in the caliber. 10mm is more likely

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Colt is working on getting their revolvers certified for sale in CA. Also was told to keep an eye out for their new revolver lines when I asked about python or diamond back releases.

6920 interest, check back at NRA show in May

6960 only available right now as complete rifle.

No update right now on MRO slide equipped 1911

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Marlin is shipping 1894sbl 44 mag SS in March/April

Beretta is looking at April for the APX compact release

Ruger is not talking about any new models.

Barrett Rec10 check at NRA show. They have military contract they are completing first.

Walther PPQSC button release only

Franklin Armory Reformation is not rifled or smooth barreled. Has parallel lands and grooves running straight down the barrel. Special finned ammo to get 1 moa, regular ammo gets 4 moa at 100 yards.

CZ Custom said if the gun isn’t in the catalog, they don’t have it so no stainless cz75 compact.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
HK says the GA facility is now a manufacturing site and the company is becoming more responsive to US customer interests. Everyone has been asking for button mag release so we will see what they do.

Civilian HK433s only if German army adopts them. The extras from production might go to us. No USP’s with RDO slide cuts but look out for P30/VP9 possibly.

No CSASS for us

Their social media person is a guy, by the way.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
FN says no 5.7 compact.

Look for more info on MK20 SSR around NRA show towards end of year.

No military collector M4 at this time but send suggestions to the company.

IWI favor is short stroke piston, has ambi mag release in front of trigger guard, adjustable gas regulator, 16.5 barrel, 2300 msrp and takes SR25 mags

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Thanks for following through with my questions!!

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
After wandering around for a couple hours more, I found the Bula Defense booth and finally met the fine team at Bula.

It was great talking and meeting with the team and after a while I decided to see if I could find anyone else that some of you may know.

Right around the corner was Art from Shooting Sight.

It was great talking with him as well. After a short while, my voice was starting to fade so I left him to attend to the people visiting his booth.

After a little more wandering, I ran into Lou and the fine team at LRB.

It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to stopping by again this week. Today I just wanted to get out and find out where everyone was.

More to come tomorrow.

Tony.

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
HK says the GA facility is now a manufacturing site and the company is becoming more responsive to US customer interests. Everyone has been asking for button mag release so we will see what they do.

Civilian HK433s only if German army adopts them. The extras from production might go to us. No USP’s with RDO slide cuts but look out for P30/VP9 possibly.

No CSASS for us

Their social media person is a guy, by the way.

Thanks for following up on that for me. I'll start saving my shekels.

And tell their social media guy to stop telling people he is a women on Facebook. He is leading fan boys on. Eek

Posts: 4584 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
As luck would have it, I ended up having a drink with one of the Sig reps tonight. He told me to come see him tomorrow if anyone else has any questions. I will pop in anyway and spend more time there this week.

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Benny, I would really like to know if there are any plans for a .308 MCX. That's pretty much the only thing I'm dreaming of.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1186 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:

320 grip frames with manual safety cutout in full size and carry only. Fde and black.

Thanks for the updates!

Did they mention when the P320 MS grip modules would be available to us.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Not a specific date on the frames being available. They are working on getting them ready