SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma, 1987 Mercedes Benz 300D.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma, 1987 Mercedes Benz 300D. Login/Join 
posted
That's the W124 series car. Anyone have one?

I had one around 25 years ago and yes, it was a money pit, but I found some new OEM small parts.

Free to anyone with the above model.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Had an 83 D Turbo, great car, not much off the line but would run hard all day... but sold that off in 86....

Posts: 23424 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Saw title, got excited, thought it was a whole car Eek

I had a '82 240D & '82 300SD. Both had over 300k when we bought them & ran great.
The 240D, while being the slowest car I've ever driven, is the one I probably miss the most.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15306 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Had the 1977 300CD, the 5 cylinder coupe diesel, in 1989-1990. Amazing automobile. But like many here, it is no longer. One year of ownership, 7,000 miles, sold it for what I paid, cost me zero net.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody?

A pile of small parts still in MB wrapper. Some new OEM fuel return line (Diesel)

Before it goes into the trash bin. Might fit some older MB diesel/gas cars.

Free shipping, too.

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll need to ask, but I know someone that has an older Merc. I don't remember which model, but I think it's a '74.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Might consider selling as a lot for simplicity on eBay if nobody here can use them. Someone, somewhere, surely needs them!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never mind. It's too new from what he has and won't work. Thanks for offering them though.

You could try a local shop and see if they would be interested in them. Anything but just tossing them. If it gets to that point, I'll even take them and give them to someone at an all German car show here every year.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take them if they are still available.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
I'll take them if they are still available.

You got 'em. I just need you to PM your address to me.

posted Hide Post
I replied. Thank you.