Transient Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Full screen and speakers up. Trust me.

http://americandigest.org/wp/transient/

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
That was great! Thanks Smile

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I can watch that with awe and wonder, instead of fear and dread, now that I have no antennas.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Page won't load. I guess Jim used it all up. Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9153 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Page won't load. I guess Jim used it all up. Eek

If you trim his link you can scroll down to the section titled "Transient."

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It is working now.

No idea what the problem was. Maybe too many clicking at the same time or something.

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Wow! That was really awesome!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it, thanks!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9153 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness for a 26" monitor and a Dolby 5.1 sound system with an 8" sub-woofer hooked up to my computer.

I'm going to stop typing now and watch it again.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow. The sky has such potential.

That was cool. The cyclic cloud formations were interesting to watch as well.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12717 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome....

Posts: 159 | Registered: February 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Amazing photography.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1310 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Wow. The sky has such potential.

That was cool. The cyclic cloud formations were interesting to watch as well.

And cyclic cloud formations...interesting? If you lived in tornado country like I did (Central Michigan) terrifying would be a better word.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15220 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mother nature has such awesome might!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!
Thanks for posting this.

Silent

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neato!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Loved it! thanks for sharing!

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That video is amazing

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBYZpsbu9ds

The guy has some interesting videos on his channel.

Not to derail but 4k 1000 FPS is great.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxf6flnvNA

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Lightning is one of the coolest things in nature. I am in awe of it and will always take the opportunity to sit and watch...from a covered area.

Having been hit by it, it scares the living shit out of me and I will NOT be outdoors in it if I can help it.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Lightning is one of the coolest things in nature. I am in awe of it and will always take the opportunity to sit and watch...from a covered area.

Having been hit by it, it scares the living shit out of me and I will NOT be outdoors in it if I can help it.

Take the advice of Lee Trevino, who was hit twice. He says when you are in a storm, hold a 2 iron over your head, because not even God can hit a 2 iron.