SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Republicans outpacing Democrats in early voting in key states, NBC News finds
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Republicans outpacing Democrats in early voting in key states, NBC News finds Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
It ain't over til it's over.

The Florida bomber really stirred up the Liberals.

Make no mistake about it, that white van has interfered with our elections more than the Russians ever did with lame Facebook ads.

Oh come on.

Maybe it is in how I wrote it or how you are reading it.

1. The caravan headed to our boarder stirred up enthusiasm for Republicans and I believed we were headed for a landslide victory.

2. The Florida bomber took some enthusiasm away from Republicans and built it up for Democrats.

3. The window stickers provided a good visual for the Democrats in the same manner that the caravan being led by foreign flags provided a good visual for Republicans.

4. I don't believe the ads taken out by the Russians had the same visual appeal as the two events listed above. The Russian Facebook ads were pretty lame, were they not?

5. Things can and are changing rapidly in both directions. I am hopeful but not fully confident.

To me this election is more about maintaining our Constitutional Republic than simply supporting President Trump. I want to find out what happened during the Obama administration and during the 2016 election. For our children's sake we need to keep control if not gain seats in the legislature.

It's not just about the next six years.
This election sets the stage for our future.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Make no mistake about it, that white van has interfered with our elections more than the Russians ever did with lame Facebook ads.

Oh come on.

1. The caravan headed to our boarder stirred up enthusiasm for Republicans and I believed we were headed for a landslide victory.

2. The Florida bomber took some enthusiasm away from Republicans and built it up for Democrats.

3. The window stickers provided a good visual for the Democrats in the same manner that the caravan being led by foreign flags provided a good visual for Republicans.

4. I don't believe the ads taken out by the Russians had the same visual appeal as the two events listed above. The Russian Facebook ads were pretty lame, were they not?

5. Things can and are changing rapidly in both directions. I am hopeful but not fully confident.

To me this election is more about maintaining our Constitutional Republic than simply supporting President Trump. I want to find out what happened during the Obama administration and during the 2016 election. For our children's sake we need to keep control if not gain seats in the legislature.

Yeah, I'll bet there's all kinds of people undecided, sitting home in front of their TV's, just waiting for the next news cycle to determine how they're going to vote... Roll Eyes

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh come on.

Yeah, I'll bet there's all kinds of people undecided, sitting home in front of their TV's, just waiting for the next news cycle to determine how they're going to vote... Roll Eyes

Yep that's pretty close to what I believe.
The undecided, wishy-washy type are the ones which truly determine who wins an election.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post