SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Had a pleasant surprise this morning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had a pleasant surprise this morning Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
Late yesterday afternoon I sent an e-mail to my Congressman asking for some information. When I turned my phone on this morning there was a message in my voicemail from his office with what I’d asked for.

I don’t know if he’s going to be a good representative or if, as a freshman Congressman, he just hasn’t learned how to ignore his constituents. Razz

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
A congressman that responds to personal questions of his constituents? Blasphemy! The abortion that is his reign must be subject to a special inquiry. And sooner than later for his own good.

He must be done away with immediately!

I'm reminded of the olde adage that loosely says, "It's not possible for a good man to be a politician."

But then there is the Ferengi 'Rules of Acquisition', rule #208, "Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer."

I guess time will tell.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a very good congressman.
When you see him, you can talk to him, just like he was the guy working on your car or your motorcycle. He understands that he works for us.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post