SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Marine Sgt. Tea Party with his Daughter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marine Sgt. Tea Party with his Daughter Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15225 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't let the trainees see that - they'll think the DIs are actually human!! Big Grin

I am former Army but have respect for USMC personnel and their mission.

Awesome USMC live fire training video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPQZVP1t_EE

I did a similar training deployment to AUS in 1992 and the live fire training opportunities are outstanding there - they do not have the restrictions present in the US.

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
That is a good dad!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
You could be the most BAMF alive, but when your daughter tells you to drink imaginary tea, you drink imaginary tea!

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Do NOT mess with that man's little girl!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Hoorah.

He looks sharp and squared away and his child is beautiful.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Grear story

my Sr. DI would sometimes let his toddler daughter hand out mail, it was very nice.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Something tells me that if a recruit were to see that and be foolish enough to mention it, he'd regret it.

It appears that he attended the engagement in an efficient & proficient military manner. As would be expected by DI Dad Smile

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post