SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opossum breaks into liquor store, gets drunk on bourbon
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opossum breaks into liquor store, gets drunk on bourbon Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:

It was probably Woodford Reserve and I wouldn't drink that Horse Piss either.

Horse piss? Woodford Reserve?

Indeed.

Nothing piss-y about Woodford.

Try some Buffalo Trace or Blanton's sometime and you'll come to find Woodford reserve is harsh and way over priced.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:

Try some Buffalo Trace or Blanton's sometime and you'll come to find Woodford reserve is harsh and way over priced.

Buffalo Trace is my go to bourbon, but I drink Woodford equally as much (the fact that Delta serves Woodford on their flights has a lot to do with that though).

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
White dog isn't bourbon. Its a young pretender. It ain't bourbon until its spent its time in jail. In a virgin oak barrel no less. Oh, and white dog can be kind of harsh.

White Dog is what the Algonquian people called the little ratpigs.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post