SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today's NFL Conference Championship games: Sun Jan 21st
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today's NFL Conference Championship games: Sun Jan 21st Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
The city is going nuts, fireworks everywhere.

You sure it's not the usual gunfire?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:

You sure it's not the usual gunfire?

Could be Smile PHILLY PHILLY!!!!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
The Hawks this year were....yeah.

GO BIRD BROS! GO EAGLES!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I was not shocked by the Pats/Jags game.

Wow the Viks sucked That surprised me their D must have not shown up.

I did not watch either. Did radio some of the first game.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I was not shocked by the Pats/Jags game.

Wow the Viks sucked That surprised me their D must have not shown up.

I did not watch either. Did radio some of the first game.

Their D showed up, but the Eagles OL was outstanding, Doug called a fantastic game, Foles played out of his mind, and they ran the ball well. The Eagles defense is also dominate at home and for the second week in a row held the opposing team scoreless in the second half.

No one has given them a chance since Wentz went down, but they are a very good football team.

posted Hide Post
Foles was fantastic behind a solid front line. Seemed like he had all day to pick and choose.

Eagles defense was outstanding, too.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Just checked the NFL ticket exchange. Tickets start at $5,982 for the super bowl

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm...I took advantage of the 70 degree temp and beautiful day to detail my truck. No TV at all, just radio, and I enjoyed the day outside.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tickets start at $5,982 for the super bowl

When my wife worked for NFL Properties, the face value on the game tickets were $100 and we thought they were overpriced. after going to so many, I never understood why anyone would pay that much.

Most go just to say they were there. she dreaded those two weeks of dealing with whiny clients at all hours of the day and night.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I’m a Pats fan as great as Brady has been the reality is that age will at some point catch up with him

Each of the last two (Seattle and Atlanta) I have looked because I lie to myself and say “well if I can get tickets for under....” we will go

This year was even more tempting because my wife's whole family is from Minnesota, so we could have done double duty on the trip

So I looked

I really don’t know what the x value tickets would have to be under for me to pull the trigger

I DO know it’s a fuck of a lot less than $6000

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife's 95yo Grandpa is a huge Eagles fan his whole life. I don't care about Football, but it was cool to see him get such a kick out of the game yesterday and see his team go to the Superbowl.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Everyone is writing the Eagles off already saying the Vikings had a let down and they will lose to the Patriots. We'll see Smile

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Everyone is writing the Eagles off already saying the Vikings had a let down and they will lose to the Patriots. We'll see Smile

The hell with that! Big Grin

This is Philly vs New England:
Philly: peasant army
Patriots: huge, well equipped professional army

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I laughed so hard when I saw that commercial last night.

Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just not right. The folks in N.E. are looking at this game seriously. What you espouse is just what the Patriot haters want you to think. I guarantee you that the Pats will work hard in preparing and will not look lightly upon the Eagles.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I'm sure they will, but in the meantime the Eagles will once again hear they have no shot from the national media.

Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Well, given that the last two games an Eagles fan punched a police horse in the face, that means two weeks from yesterday another Eagles fan will need to punch a police horse in the face if they want to win. LOL

Posts: 10186 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:

No, "they" are wrong...the Vikings most certainly did *NOT* have a let down...it was just the Vikings being the Vikings. It is their lot in life, and for that the blame lies squarely with Drew Pearson!! Big Grin

But hey, let me tell you about that New Orleans Game!!

Posts: 2927 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post