SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ben Shapiro's take on the Obama presidency.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ben Shapiro's take on the Obama presidency. Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
He doesn't appear to like it very much. Wink

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/s0wLpAc1Vx8

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only person in this country that should like and appreciate Barak Obama is Jimmy Carter and that is only because Obama dethroned Jimmy Carter as the the worst President in American history.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree, but maybe a tie for worst ever.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obama dethroned Jimmy Carter as the the worst President in American history.

IMNSHO: Carter had TWO crowns:

1) worst president in my lifetime;
2) worst former president in history;

He has lost the first and the 2nd is now in contention.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worst president but the best gun salesman !

Guns-I have some

Posts: 213 | Location: missouri | Registered: December 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Why does everybody consider Carter the worst president ever? Have you forgotten Wilson? Jailing American citizens without due process, setting up the American Protective League to get citizens to spy on each other, passing the Espionage (1917) and Sedition (1918) Acts, surpressing all dissent, and generally ignoring the Constitution. The API behaved in many ways like the later SA of Germany of the early 1930’s. To this day, we still have the legacy of the crap Wilson did.

I’m not saying I liked Carter, but the damage he did pales in comparison to other presidents like Wilson and Obama. Let’s keep a little perspective.

The damage of the ACA and the division of identity politics are the legacy of Obama, and will damage us far more and for far longer than giving away the Panama Canal. Hands down Obama is way worse than Carter, and even Wilson, for the existential damage he wrought on our freedoms.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8214 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post