SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    VCDL and Borat
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VCDL and Borat Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You shouldn't discount the man's talent as an impressionist, but he needs to stay the fuck out of my country, now and forever, and I do mean forever. Leave, don't come back. Don't even think about coming back.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Several members are in a panic and won’t shut up about Phillip stepping down. Playing right into the grabbers’ gameplan to cripple us with infighting. Yes, it was a stupid mistake. Yes, there needs to be a vetting process in place. So far though, I haven’t seen anyone else with the time, resources and experience to take over. Chicken Little Syndrome is going to ruin the VCDL if those idiots don’t calm down.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Several members are in a panic and won’t shut up about Phillip stepping down.
Who are we talking about?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Phillip Van Cleave, the head of the VCDL, and the guy holding a gun with a bunny in Borat’s video that got taken hook line and sinker

I think Leemur meant members of the vcdl, not of sigforum

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Several members are in a panic and won’t shut up about Phillip stepping down.
Who are we talking about?

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Sorry, thought the VCDL members was implied. It’s worse than any “GUN BAN INCOMING” panic I’ve ever seen on this forum.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Philip is a good guy. I hope he survives.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post