SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help with posting pix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with posting pix Login/Join 
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted
I know there have been discussions of posting pictures. I have done it in the past, but tried on Fotobucket last night and it wouldnt work. All I got was pop ups and confusion. Please advise on better site. Is the method of upload and URL still the same?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greco,

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
In photobucket click on "direct" and it copies automatically, then in SF click on the little picture and paste.
Always has worked for me.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It sounds like you already know how to do it but are having issues with the ever-buggy Photobucket. There are several different sites which will host photos for you. If you're an Amazon Prime member, there's a free service for you.

And if you're trying to post an avatar, please don't be like chellim1, whose avatar is too large.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post