SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lindesy Vonn failed at the Olympics and I could be happier about it only if...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lindesy Vonn failed at the Olympics and I could be happier about it only if... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...she'd snapped her fucking neck on the downhill and died without regaining consciousness.

Loudmouthed cunt. When you start behaving as an athlete, I'll view you as an athlete, but as long as you keep running your ignorant fucking mouth about politics, I'll view you as what you are- a loudmouthed, know-nothing leftist, and I'll wish the absolute worst for you. Now, go sit the fuck down and be quiet, stupid. Better yet- get in the kitchen and make sandwiches for everyone here, and keep your fucking mouth shut while you're doing it.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/...dal-at-olympics.html

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think she is blaming "Russian interference" for her losses.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's using my air, and I am not happy about it.

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I will take a sammich! Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19173 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
She should be happy- now she doesn't have to worry about turning down a visit to the White House haha

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Well that was a little unexpected when I clicked on the topic. I couldn't agree more.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
"“I just spent the last 20 minutes reading thru tweets directed at Lindsey Vonn. Sickened and disgusted once again by the lack of humanity that engulfs our country. She just raced her damn heart out and Trump supporters gloat/cheer/celebrate her inability to medal. Is this what we’ve become?” Foudy tweeted."

WTF. She's an athlete and she opened her mouth about politics. What did she expect? Rousing support from the 47 or 49% of the country who voted for Trump?

Even one of the other athletes displayed more smarts than her when asked to choose which she preferred between Google and some other Internet company and the girl passed. The interviewer complimented her by saying, "Good move. Waiting to see how the sponsorship dollars flow, right?" And the girl nodded shyly.

Heck, let's see her fans support her by giving her real dollars then. How many companies will want her endorsement knowing she's alienated half the country?

SHe should have considered first what voicing her politics will do and seen it for the slippery slope that it was.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19658 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bitch asked for the scorn and ridicule, fairly begged for it. Sixty million Americans voted for Donald Trump, you fucking blithering turnip! Figure it the fuck out, if your miniscule pea brain is up to the task.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And what about the pansy on ice? Mr. "I need a drink and a Xanax". If he still has all his teeth, It's a dark day for America. Tell me that prancer didn't win any medals. Hopefully he slipped while trying to do a triple cornhole and lost all his front teeth on the ice.

Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
Too bad I missed it. I would have enjoyed seeing her fall on her face......literally.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Karma is a Bitch served cold.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me crazy but when I have an electrical problem at home I consult an electrician. And when I have a plumbing problem, I call a plumber.

I do not consult an electrician for a plumbing problem nor a plumber for an electrical problem.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
They should all be glad they weren't on any of the North Korean teams.
This was a few years ago but things haven't changed for the better recently if you underperform to someone's expectations.

http://janeagni.com/north-kore...loss-to-south-korea/

Posts: 9501 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hopefully she takes a knee half way down the course.

Not my line, lifted from other comments. Nice!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Kimmel and the rest of these twat waffle political mouth pieces will have some of these losers on their shows. Boss, I don't watch that crap because I'm fasting from Liberals.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tell me that prancer didn't win any medals. Hopefully he slipped while trying to do a triple cornhole and lost all his front teeth on the ice.

"Triple cornhole"

Big Grin Wink

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She asked me to come over and shake her hand 4 years ago. I declined then, I will decline her invitation this time also.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's still a chance she might medal this Wednesday.. Frown

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads:

Cheese Sandwich: $1.50
Hand Job: $10.00

He checks his wallet for the necessary payment, then he walks up to the bar and beckons to the bartender, who happens to be Lindsey Vonn.

"Yes?" she inquires, with a knowing smile, "can I help you?"

"Yep, I was wondering," whispers the man, "are you the one who gives the handjobs?"

"Yes," she purrs, "I am."

Replies the man, "Well,then wash your hands bitch, because I want a cheese sandwich!"

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
There's still a chance she might medal this Wednesday.. Frown
She might also snap her fucking neck