SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Los Angeles deputy under investigation after video shows him ignoring call
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Los Angeles deputy under investigation after video shows him ignoring call Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
What a whipped excuse for a man. Who's in charge, son? It damn sure ain't you, is it? I couldn't help but notice that she narc'd on you, Chuck Norris. All that bowing and scraping, you didn't get laid and then you may lose your job.
You'd better swear off women for a while, son, until you figure out a few things.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...m-ignoring-call.html

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
What a turd. She probably took him for his money and had mo more use for him. I hope they at least take his badge and hang it on a wall of shame

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
So am I to understand the douche nozzle is still employed? Even after threatening her with his gun and then this video? Not even put on paid suspension?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
What a POS, damn, I was going to say more but each thing I thought I had was worse than the previous one. He needs to suffer the consequences of his actions, big time!

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see individuals like this on the police and fire departments in my city. Take the job because of the pay/benefits and squeak through 25 "years of service" and then retire.

10 years ago myself and three other firemen were trapped on the second floor of a row house while the fire engulfed the entire first floor. We were able to self extricate but not without receiving significant burn injuries. I was over 25%.... Come to find out there was a female "firefighter" that never got off of the ladder truck that was positioned at the rear of the building even while a mayday was in progress. She never gave a valid reason for staying on the truck nor did she receive any disciplinary action.

Definitely a piece of shit that belongs to a small group of employees who can make the whole department look terrible.

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And to the very young guys out there- fellas, women are attracted to strength and I'm not talking about physical strength. No sane woman whose heart is in the right place wants a pantywaist for a boyfriend/husband.
Do you know what helps to make strong relationship? The ability and willingness to walk away from the relationship if needed. Once you start debasing yourself, you've lost. No matter what happens subsequently- whether she "takes you back" or whatever- you've lost. You will never again have her respect.

When you're 20 years old and you fall in love, you think "This is it!" Well, guess what? It's probably not. If you get into the habit of prostrating yourself before every woman you're with, your life may end up miserable.

Mind you, I'm not talking about bluffing. I'm talking about projecting your strength as a man, that says "I love you but I can live without you"- and meaning it.
That's infinitely more attractive to the opposite sex than the other behavior mentioned.

And if this offends anyone here, that's just tough. The above advice was given to me as a young man, and I have benefitted from it, and ended up with the right woman.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Fennell's ex-girlfriend, Priscilla Anderson, said she posted the video online because she wanted to bring attention to his behavior after being ignored when she contacted his supervisors.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
One of the major problems in today's society.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
What a shitbag. Yeah, standing on your own makes one very attractive. sniveling aggression, not so much.

Posts: 4015 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
So... none of this got caught during the hiring process? Sounds like he needs a new line of work.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Based on that photo - I would guess the talent pool there and screening process leaves quite a lot to be desired.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having a dad who is a commander makes up for a lot of shortcomings and explains how he was hired. Five years and already out of the jail and on patrol. I have several friends on LASD and it took them several years and then they were assigned to dumpy stations, not Lakewood.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
So... none of this got caught during the hiring process? Sounds like he needs a new line of work.

Sounds like several in his department need a new line of work.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Badge tarnishing POS.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
They won't fire him for this, no way in hell. The domestic violence thing might have some teeth, especially if there was a gun involved. Depends if she is really done with him, or she just wants to make him her lap dog for awhile. I'll bet if you dug around in his background, you'd find he should never have been hired. Dad's a commander though- I get it.

Posts: 206 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This knid of corruption takes generations to repair if at all.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As LAPD alumni and on the job there at his age but long ago, it was a race just to get there first against your equally capable mates who'd fly across divisions, if clear, to take that type of call.

Sitting in your patrol car whining for your girlfriend with this type of call broadcasting seems unbelievable to me but there he is, all over You Tube..

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A lot of officers have killed their career with social media.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And to the very young guys out there- fellas, women are attracted to strength and I'm not talking about physical strength. No sane woman whose heart is in the right place wants a pantywaist for a boyfriend/husband.
Do you know what helps to make strong relationship? The ability and willingness to walk away from the relationship if needed. Once you start debasing yourself, you've lost. No matter what happens subsequently- whether she "takes you back" or whatever- you've lost. You will never again have her respect.

When you're 20 years old and you fall in love, you think "This is it!" Well, guess what? It's probably not. If you get into the habit of prostrating yourself before every woman you're with, your life may end up miserable.

Mind you, I'm not talking about bluffing. I'm talking about projecting your strength as a man, that says "I love you but I can live without you"- and meaning it.
That's infinitely more attractive to the opposite sex than the other behavior mentioned.

And if this offends anyone here, that's just tough. The above advice was given to me as a young man, and I have benefitted from it, and ended up with the right woman.

Sage advice.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post