SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Had a conversation with a BLM supporter. Hilarity ensues. At least for me.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had a conversation with a BLM supporter. Hilarity ensues. At least for me. Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
The terrible irony, that is lost on them, is that this person Cliff encountered, automatically assumed that Cliff, based upon his race, supported what he did...

Yet, he is supporting a movement that supposedly decries racism and assumptions based upon race...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Our side has been getting rolled for too long.
Fight back!

Nice job Cliff.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome, you called him blackman!!!! NICE!!!!

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:

No sir. Check my original post.He called me blackman. He assumed because we shared the same skin tone that I shared his support for BLM. The look on his face was priceless when I replied. As he yelled and cussed, I just stared at him. Then i laughed. That really pissed him off. Light turned green and I rolled through the intersection. While still laughing. 20-30 seconds that made my day.Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
If ever a situation called for dashcam video, this would be it. Smile that way we could watch it over and over, reliving the hilarity

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That'll no doubt be the best thing I read all day. Love it.

You da man, Cliff.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The guy played the race card and you played your trump card. Well played.

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless you, Cliff! The hate groups on both sides are disgusting. Our country would be so far ahead socially if everyone practiced the Golden Rule. I dislike vile people, regardless of race. The media, in my opinion, is largely to blame for the divide; using some people's hate for monetary gain in the form of advertisement sales.

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Awesomely done Sir! Wink

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Cliff!

Nothing like a little microagression, ya know.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:

No sir. Check my original post.He called me blackman. He assumed because we shared the same skin tone that I shared his support for BLM. The look on his face was priceless when I replied. As he yelled and cussed, I just stared at him. Then i laughed. That really pissed him off. Light turned green and I rolled through the intersection. While still laughing. 20-30 seconds that made my day.Smile

You wrecked his day by simply disagreeing with him.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
You have paid and are paying your dues for free speech. We are proud of you. "FBLM!!"

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post