SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We won, thanks all! If you are so inclined, we'd appreciate your vote for best pet store
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We won, thanks all! If you are so inclined, we'd appreciate your vote for best pet store Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted
http://www.wataugademocrat.com/best_of_the_best/

It's a bit of a pain but the category for best pet store is on page 2.

My store is The Pet Place. The survey makes it look like you must enter an email address but just leave it blank and select 'next'.

Vote early and vote often! Big Grin

Thanks all!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Done

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.....

I put you down for all of them!

quote:

2017 Watauga Best of the Best
Best Food & Drink
Bakery
Barbecue Restaurant
Beer Brewery
Breakfast Restaurant
Biscuit
Burrito
Chinese Restaurant
Coffee Shop
Deli/Sub
Fast Food Restaurant
Fine Dining
French Fries
Gluten-Free Restaurant
Hamburger
Home Cooking Restaurant
Hot Dog
Ice Cream/Yogurt Restaurant
Italian Restaurant
Japanese Restaurant
Mexican Restaurant
Pizza Restaurant
Mexican Restaurant
Restaurant Service
Seafood Restaurant
Sports Bar
Steakhouse
Sushi Restaurant
Vegetarian Restaurant
Winery

Let us know which ones you win!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13951 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
done 2

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
Done

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Done.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Hope you win.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
The pet place is SO winning. Acupuncture too.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Done

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Done.

Good Luck!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I checked out your website and saw you sell fish so I put you down for Best Sushi as well.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Done.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Did

Posts: 45371 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Done. Good Luck.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I did it

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Done.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post