SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Kennedy’s SOTU Response Wasn’t Just Bad, It Was Delusional Nonsense
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Kennedy’s SOTU Response Wasn’t Just Bad, It Was Delusional Nonsense Login/Join 
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Its ironic how the dems complain about privileged white people but think the Kennedys get a pass.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they really need to rethink their spokespeople if they want to fit with their agenda. This guy is practically the definition of "white privilege", if such a thing actually exists. And just about every male in his family has had issues with sexual misconduct. Hell, Uncle Teddy actually has a confirmed kill in the War on Women.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
Its ironic how the dems complain about privileged white people but think the Kennedys get a pass.

Surely your not suggesting they are hypocrites? Smile

Posts: 9505 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post