SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is Anyone Up For A Quick Jolt Of Schadenfreude? Doctor For Gun Control Meets The Thug Fan Club
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Anyone Up For A Quick Jolt Of Schadenfreude? Doctor For Gun Control Meets The Thug Fan Club Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
In a few less words, "we have met the enemy and he is us".

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Over the years she eventually came to understand that it's not the guns, but the people who misuse them, and that reasonable, law-abiding people don't deserve to have their rights infringed-upon due to the criminal actions of others.

Say WHAT?!?! You gotta be kidding me man, that sounds logical. I mean next you are going to come up with some ridiculous notion of actually holding individuals responsible for their own actions. It's madness I tell you, complete madness.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Liberal dolt

That's redundant. Big Grin

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bet he didn't park his BMW on the street outside the Baltimore City Hall.

Yeah, but who knows. Surgeons often are clueless when it comes to interpersonal relationships. A friend of mine who is a physician, refers to them as Body Mechanics. {No insult intended for those in the auto industry}.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post