SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma > Rangers 1994 Stanley Cup commemorative ring (Winner=GraniteGuy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma > Rangers 1994 Stanley Cup commemorative ring (Winner=GraniteGuy) Login/Join 
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted
This is a New York Rangers 1994 Stanley Cup commemorative ring for you Rangers fans.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Minnow,

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
My Uncle is a die hard Rangers fan & would love to have that. Thanks for the chance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I have a nephew who's a big fan with a focus to play for them.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
Ranger fan here.
I’d like a chance at it.
Thanks.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
" Let's go Rangers " please include me. That's a cool momento. Thanks, John.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Closet Rangers fan. Grew up in Boston - but I loved the rivalry between the Bruins and Rangers in the 70's and 80's.

Count me in and thanks !

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator chose GraniteGuy for this one.

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Closet Rangers fan. Grew up in Boston - but I loved the rivalry between the Bruins and Rangers in the 70's and 80's.

Count me in and thanks !

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post