SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Missouri members: Paul Curtman for US Senate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missouri members: Paul Curtman for US Senate Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted
Missouri members: Paul Curtman for US Senate

Sorry about the bad pic, just took it with the phone.

Paul Curtman is a guy you can get behind. I just came from his "exploratory kick off" event and I can tell you there was a lot of enthusiasm.

He's the real deal: A constitutional conservative, and he gets it.

http://www.paulcurtman.com/

I hope he runs. I hope Josh Hawley stays put as our Attorney General.

Text your encouragement to Paul Curtman:
Text the word Curtman to 24587

We have to get rid of Claire McCaskill.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have to get rid of Claire McCaskill.

Amen, brother!

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard him on the radio a couple of weeks ago when he announced his exploratory committee and immediately sent him an email asking what I could do to help him. Then last week I heard/read "the Republicans" were coalescing around Josh Hawley. F-that.

Posts: 113 | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
Can't get rid of the wife of a dead man soon enough.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Way to early here. There will be a number of probably decent candidates throwing their hat in the ring more towards the fall/end of the year. Hell, I even heard Jim Talent was mulling it over.

This Senate seat is a real prize that should not be all that difficult to take away from old Claire. The days of the dems sneaking in another Tod Akins are behind us.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:

Are you thinking of Mel Carnahan and his wife Jean by chance?

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:

Are you thinking of Mel Carnahan and his wife Jean by chance?
Ba'ah, some how the two of them got linked in my mind. That not withstanding, McCaskill is still incompetent.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Way to early here. There will be a number of probably decent candidates throwing their hat in the ring more towards the fall/end of the year. Hell, I even heard Jim Talent was mulling it over.

This Senate seat is a real prize that should not be all that difficult to take away from old Claire. The days of the dems sneaking in another Tod Akins are behind us.

Right you are about defeating Claire.

Josh Hawley would be considered the front runner. Lots of money to line up behind him if he runs.
Several candidates in addition to Hawley are either considering seeking the GOP nomination or have already announced, including state Rep. Paul Curtman, a Republican from Franklin County; Mizzou economics professor Aaron Hedlund; former Missouri Republican Party Chairman Ed Martin; retired Air Force pilot Tony Monetti of Warrensburg; Austin Petersen of Kansas City, who ran for president last year as a Libertarian; and Missouri state Treasurer Eric Schmitt.

It could be a crowded field.

Way to early?
Well, that depends. Early support can have more influence than late support. If you want to help shape the race, now is the time.
Of course I'll vote for whoever wins the primary and gets the nod to take on ol' Claire.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post