SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heads Are Going To Roll - James O'Keefe MSM Investigation
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads Are Going To Roll - James O'Keefe MSM Investigation Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
Filmmaker James O'Keefe said on Monday that Project Veritas will be releasing the results of one of the largest investigations the organization has ever conducted. The Project, said O'Keefe, will lead to people being fired.

"In the coming weeks, you’re going see one of the biggest investigations this organization has ever done," O’Keefe said. "It’s a continuation of American Pravda series. It’s aimed at the media. We’re going after their holy grail."

"We have tripled our journalists in the field," he continued. "They are not even here, they are out there everyday. It’s gonna be big, it’s gonna be massive. If they think they can shut us down with this crap [lawsuit] they’re sorely mistaken. Because not only are people in the media probably going to lose their jobs and be exposed for what they are, but this [lawsuit] is going to be exposed for what it is. So stay tuned ladies and gentleman. Fireworks are coming."

O’Keefe — who previously exposed corruption among Democratic operatives during the 2016 campaign and more recently exposed garbage news reporting at CNN — hinted the size of this current operation is larger than anything previously seen.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...on-msm-ryan-saavedra

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
So far, O'Keefe has had a bark worse than his bite, big promises with somewhat lesser results.

This is not to demean or criticize those results. I'm becoming allergic to hype.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He needs to can the hype and show us something. O'Keefe has a tendency to oversell, and this is to his detriment. I'll wait and see what he has.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beaucoup investigations and no one ever goes to jail or punished. They just retire with handfuls of money & lifelong benefits while we pick up the tab.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've found that the more something is hyped, the more likely it's nothing really significant, just like those wiki leaks that were finally going to give us the smoking gun to put Hillary in prison for a hundred years.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He needs to can the hype and show us something. O'Keefe has a tendency to oversell, and this is to his detriment. I'll wait and see what he has.

First thought that came to mind. If you have real shit, then drop the ball instantly. His hyping is very tiresome.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoh there now, didn't Geraldo show us what was in Al Capone's vault? I didn't watch it myself but I heard.....

Be interesting to see what O'Keefe comes out with.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Yellow journalism. He needs the hype to drive revenue. No revenue, no investigations. He has done some good things, but he's also a product of the news environment we live in. You have to sensationalize to be heard by many, unfortunately.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5281 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The over-hyped criticism is valid, but in fairness to O'Keefe, PV really has produced some incredibly damning evidence of lying, corruption, manipulation, and flat out evil. Trouble is, PV's targets either fall within the arc of protection of the MSM, or is the MSM itself. Only the alternative media is covering Project Veritas, unless the story is a charge against PV. The only way he can really damage the entrenched Left is by the death of a thousand cuts.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
There is something to be said about speaking softly but carrying a big stick....and occasionally whacking the absolute fuck out of someone with said stick. Here's to being optimistic and hoping he crucifies the dishonest and criminally corrupt media.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Show me the money.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's making the claim that some propagandists will lose their jobs. Has he ever before made this claim?

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Whatever O'Keefe may have, who is going to hold the alleged miscreants accountable? Maybe his most damning revelations concerned Planned Parenthood, the left doubled down kept on keeping on.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
I appreciate O'Keefe's work. I hope he delivers. God bless him for the effort.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
American Pravda series

Aptly named.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I would be nice to finally see some concrete proof that CNN/NBC/etc types openly colluded with Hillary, stuff they can't deny and try to hide. Stuff like mikes in her ear at debates or them discussing on video exactly what questions would be asked, etc.

He does have a tendency lately to hype something up that turns out to be not earth shattering, but in his early days he was doing some good exposes.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Whatever O'Keefe may have, who is going to hold the alleged miscreants accountable? Maybe his most damning revelations concerned Planned Parenthood, the left doubled down kept on keeping on.

I think the impact of what he discovers is blunted by a powerless public, political opposition and dulled sensibilities. Had he exposed PP 40 years ago, there likely would have been enough outrage to move the ball.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Anybody seen ACORN lately?

Not every swing results in a grand slam home run.

Few batters promise a home run every time at bat.

Every now and then, you get the right pitch!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I am cautiously optimistic. He has done good, look at the DNC shake up during the election. That benefited all of us. As corrupt and biased as we all know the media is, I bet it is fairly easy to get into one of the networks to find some real dirt. They are cocky and sloppy.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
were we not disappointed at his last 'major earth-shattering, life altering' announcement which was the equivalent of a fart in an elevator?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post