SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My kind of hole-in-the-wall gourmet restaurant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My kind of hole-in-the-wall gourmet restaurant Login/Join 
posted

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

No snowflakes allowed!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Must be a college town. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anybody knows where that fine establishment is, kindly pinpoint its location.

I'd like to patronize it someday.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Trigger warning please next time!

I'm going to my safe space.

Bad man, bad bad man!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post