SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    COMEY: FBI closed Huma investigation because she didn’t have ‘sense’ was violating law

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
COMEY: FBI closed Huma investigation because she didn’t have ‘sense’ was violating law Login/Join 
posted
http://www.theamericanmirror.c...sense-violating-law/

Unbelievable that classified information was handled this way with no consequences.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

posted Hide Post
Sorry: Did not see Bigbores starter thread on this.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Disgusting.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
She didn't intend to get caught. She intended to mishandle documents as a matter of convenience which is a crime you asshole....jeez I hate that guy!

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
This just proves there are laws for the select elite few in this country and laws for the rest of us.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Report This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Report This Post