SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *** Winners Chosen and Emailed **10 Year Karma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** Winners Chosen and Emailed **10 Year Karma Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Please include me for either one. I can't begin to pick just one, so I'm going with "Burrito Boy Kegger"'s ultimate beat-down.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
thanks for the chance at these tools. I will take either or - they both look cool.

I mostly love watching when someone flames out and gets hammered by the forum and para - it's a joy to watch.
Also - yesterday or today rusbro posted "your mother sucks cocks in hell" to the wrong thread and made me laugh out loud at work this a.m.

This forum IS a great place and I'm constantly telling my wife about something that "the forum" told me about...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the decade! Cool karma.

I am very thankful for my family and my life.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone.

Please count me in for the mini.

I have been very thankful for the Forum in general. I love that it is so active. No matter what time I stop in, there is always something new. The knowledge, humor and compassion is truly inspiring.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Sunday afternoon bump. Want to give everyone a chance for an "in"

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thank you

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

I am most grateful for all the useful information I have gotten here, and the real great people I have later met and befriended.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Final call

NRA Life Member

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for the win! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Email sent...I want to thank you for offering this generous KARMA...I will put to good use Smile

SIGForum and it's members have been a blessing, especially over the last 7 months...a big thank you to Para and the Mods for providing us with the best darn forum in the 'verse Big Grin

Again JJKroll32, many thanks for offering this...I am honored to be chosen.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Winners replied to, and tools on their way from vendor.

Thanks for the speedy replies.

NRA Life Member