SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    L.E.O.'s What are the criminal's doing ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

L.E.O.'s What are the criminal's doing ? Login/Join 
posted
Are you noticing any thing different? Either with a particular type of crime or maybe the frequency of activities ? Or maybe have the bad guys figured out a new and different way to cause problems ? Or are they all staying home and crime is down?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Good question and likely to keep changing as time goes on.
Interested to hear myself.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I see around here a certain demographic aren't paying the stay at home request a bit of attention.
What I'm thinking is the crooks will be expecting resistance. Sudden entry is on my mind ...

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
The same thing they usually do. breaking the law. My wife says no increase of crime yet. But I suspect that the property crimes will eventually increase. and probably domestics Razz

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Things have been slower than normal by me.

We just got word today that all not normally scheduled time off is canceled and those of us on vacation can "cancel" our vacations and return to work. Previous ruling said once you put in a vacation you can't take that time back. Of course I started vacation today because I couldn't take it back (i canceled my trip) and they tell us today we can cancel but screw it, i planned new things to do.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After reading all of the reports of major cities basically throwing their hands up regarding petty crimes saying they won't investigate them... I saw a speed trap on the highway yesterday!!

I guess they still have quotas to fill...actual criminals don't make the state much money.

My plan was to cough continuously if I got pulled over.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VErHwrWAmEU

things are heating up in Miami.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^ What were they shooting? Plastic boolets?

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
The same thing they usually do. breaking the law. My wife says no increase of crime yet. But I suspect that the property crimes will eventually increase. and probably domestics Razz

The Dallas County Corona point man, Judge Clay Jenkins, said child abuse was up, due to stressed out parents/adults being forced to care for their kids.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
Our state voted in "criminal justice reform" via referendum. So...all drug possession is a misdemeanor, many sales are just misdemeanor, illegally selling Rx Marijuana is administrative fines only, we let a bunch of "non-violent offenders" out of prison and it takes a few more burglary cases before you actually get locked up. Property crime is spiking, naturally. The tail end of that snake is almost always an increase in violent crime. It's been a year and we're seeing that start to rise, too.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Miami flooded the zone pretty quickly there.

I think the shooting was pepperball.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Probably a paintball style project filed with a CS type powder.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Probably a paintball style project filed with a CS type powder.

Close. Pepperball. Basically paintballs filled with dry OC (pepper spray) powder.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Doing the same stupid shit.... dealing with it now as possibly exposed idiots steal booze and then crash on the highway.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Doing the same stupid shit.... dealing with it now as possibly exposed idiots steal booze and then crash on the highway.

What KevinCW said. The stupid ones are still doing the same stupid shit, just stealing from Menards as opposed to Macy's on a normal day.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Doing the same stupid shit....

This. Morons will be morons. Nothing will change that.

Posts: 8413 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Criminals in San Diego have decided gun stores still doing business need to be reported so the popo can physically shut them down.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scurvy:
I saw a speed trap on the highway yesterday!!

Yup, I saw the same thing on SR 528 (Beachline) yesterday, Florida Highway Patrol pulled out right in front of me, I had to drop from 77-78 MPH to 40 MPH in a very short stretch of time so he could go catch the guy doing 80 mph in 70mph.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
The lock on our business front door crapped out. We called a locksmith. When he arrived he said that he had been very busy the whole week replacing locks on businesses because the front doors were getting kicked in.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rash of business break ins late at night. The thugs think they are immune from the beer death zombie virus.

Posts: 230 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post