SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Link me to the coin please?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Link me to the coin please? Login/Join 
easy money
posted
Hello!

I used the search feature with no luck. I’m searching for details on the sig coin that was created here not too long ago. I study with PTK group in my area and we are having a custom logo made. I remembered the sig coin and suggested we look into creating one for our group - the guys loved the idea. I need pictures and pricing info but I can’t find it.

Thank you in advance,

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The threads for the original copper and silver coins are too old, and have been pruned. Threads are automatically deleted ~2 years after the last post.

Here's the thread for the more recent non-precious-metal version, but that's on the verge of being pruned too in a couple months.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...590089914#8590089914

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I'll send you an email with my contact info.

Give me a call and I'll be happy to answer questions.

And I can email you info I have from the project.

Smile

-sm

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I went to coinsforanything.com

That said, we were shooting for 500 and I think we ended up around 200.

Anyway, I will root up some infos and email you early next week unless you need it sooner (away computer right now).

Thanks the the email SM, I hadn't seen the thread.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post