SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Brazilian armed robbery thwarted by Brazilian MP in plain clothes
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Brazilian armed robbery thwarted by Brazilian MP in plain clothes Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Another Brazilian armed robbery thwarted by Brazilian MP in plain clothes

Quote from LiveLeek...

quote:
A 15-year-old teenager was shot while attempting to assault a 22-year-old military police officer in the Contagem, Metropolitan Region of Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

I'd say the MP listened during the "draw from concealment and start shooting" lecture in MP school, and has been practicing since.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Great reaction! Tagged the main guy, once he eats 6-8 rounds, tags the runner.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Drawing against the drop and won. Love it.

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
Damn, homie didn't even twitch after he went down.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
¿Yo mano é que minha pasta?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Oh, my! He kept shootin’ after the “just turning his life around” guy was down. Get in there ACLU.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The officer "Got Off The X".

I believe he'd have taken a round from the perpetrator, had he not.

Good training video.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
The officer "Got Off The X".

I believe he'd have taken a round from the perpetrator, had he not.

Good training video.

I think he may have actually taken a round judging from the angle of the perps first shot and the MP's reaction at the end of the video.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder what that guy thought when he realized he only had about two seconds left to live? Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you deal with armed assailants. I wonder if Brazil has an equivalent to our ACLU? Naw, I doubt it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That guy is a badass.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Shit happens fast.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Textbook perfect.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Damn that went down fast,the second hoodlum sure got several doses of lead.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:

took three more after he was down just to make sure

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
The cops in Brazil don't play. And while these are certainly satisfying to watch, there aren't enough cops to adequately thin the herd.

I can't help thinking that maybe there would be much less violent crime in Brazil if the law abiding were allowed to carry.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats the way they should end. Bad guys down and out. Way to go.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Looks like the dead guy got two off. The officer moving to the right, as stated above, likely kept him from taking a round in the gut.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:

I guess that in Brazil they haven’t gotten the word that handguns are crappy self-defense weapons.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post