SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ok, THIS is funny. "Ain't no rest for the Triggered"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ok, THIS is funny. "Ain't no rest for the Triggered" Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
To the tune of an alternative rock (is that still what they call it?) band called "Cage the Elephant" (who actually rocks, despite or unknowning their politics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE

Here is the original song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKtsdZs9LJo

I enjoyed this one.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Nice.

May I point everyone to this project, which is going on right now:
No Safe Spaces

Adam Carolla and Dennis Prager teaming up to point out the hypocrisy and close-mindedness on college campuses today.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cage The Elephant rocks. I won on the radio a small studio mini set and meet and greet with them and a set of tickets to see them later the same day. They were great in studio, memory of the actual show is a little fuzzy as I took my college buddy and we had drinks during the five hour interlude between the studio performance and the actual concert.

I don't know their politics and I don't let politics stop me from liking music. If I did I wouldn't be able to listen to Rage Against the Machine, and that would be really sad.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
..."Cage the Elephant" (who actually rocks, despite or unknowning their politics)
Why, yes, they do. And I've no doubt that any sociopolitical views they hold are diametrically opposed to my own, but I do not care because these cats are great.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Ain't no rest for the wicked.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like them , maybe just me but they have an early "Beck" feel to them .

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Ain't no rest for the stupid...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post