SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help!!! Which Democratic Clown should I vote for in the Colorado Primary?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help!!! Which Democratic Clown should I vote for in the Colorado Primary? Login/Join 
Picture of EasyFire
posted
I just received my Colorado Official Democratic Party Ballot for the Presidential Primary Election. I get the voting invitation from both parties as an unaffiliated voter. It must be delivered prior to March 3, 2020. The clown names are:

Cory Baker
Pete Buttigieg
Tulsi Gabbard
Bernie Sanders
Elizabeth Warren
Amy Klobuchar
Roque “Rocky” De LA Fuente III
Michael Bennet
Marianne Williamson
Deval Patrick
Michael R Bloomberg
Robby Wells
Andrew Yang
Joseph R Biden
Tom Steyer
Rita Krichevsky
John K Delaney

Yes I know some of the clowns have taken off their masks, but their names live on in the ballot.

I want to have the best clown show possible so please nominate who I should support. I will be watching this post daily and will bump it up if interest lags. The clown that gets the most recommendations gets my vote.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Pete. Bernie already has the Colorado vote, but a close race will help encourage them to pull out the knives.

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
For what it’s worth. I like saying Buttigieg. It’s a fun word. He’s a delta bravo but hey he has a fun name.

Tulsi or Klobuchar would be my picks for real.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bernie. Do it. Feel the Bern!

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the same question and I was thinking about voting for Bernie.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Bernie we want the commmie to win

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scratchy:
Bernie we want the commmie to win

They are all communists, they're all pathetic and vile and not one of them can win against President Trump.

I just want to have a little fun with the communist party.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go for Warren.
Then the Milwaukee DNC will be a show. Force the commie-wing to fight each other, with the winner then having to convince die-hard Dems who are backing Biden, that their party is in a death spiral.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
The Russian asset - Tulsi Gabbard

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rita Krichevsky

Because, you know, everyone ought to get at least one vote Wink

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Encourage them to pull out the long knives and permanently damage each other’s campaign during the primary. IMO, the best way to do that is to vote for whomever is in 3rd at the time of your state’s primary. I think whomever is in 3rd is likely to campaign dirtier than whomever is in 2nd.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Vote for whoever is in third place. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I can see why you think you belong to me
I never tried to make you think
Or let you see one thing for yourself
But now you're off with someone else and I'm alone
You see I thought that I might keep you for my own

Amy, what you wanna do?
I think I could stay with you
For a while, maybe longer if I do

Don't you think the time is right for us to find
All the things we thought weren't proper
Could be right in time? And can you see
Which way we should turn together or alone?
I can never see what's right or what is wrong
(Will it take too long to see?)

Amy, what you wanna do?

Well, now, Amy, what you wanna do?

Now it's come to what you want, you've had your way
And all the things you thought before
Just faded into gray and can you see
That I don't know if it's you or if it's me?
If it's one of us, I'm sure we'll both see
Won't you look at me and tell me?

Amy, what you wanna do?
For a while, maybe longer, longer if I do

Yeah, now, Amy what you wanna do?

Fallin' in and out of love with you
Fallin' in and out of love with you
Don't know what I'm gonna do
I'd keep fallin' in and out of love with you

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Vote for Rocky, never heard of him but like the name.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yo, vote fer Rocky.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, it's a Super Tuesday, so the theme is "confusion to thy enemies". Vote for either Biden or Klobuchar, whichever is furthest out in Colorado polling.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vote for the one with big red bulbous nose and big red floppy feet. Bad thing is that's the whole Democratic Party.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that Yang is out, probably Amy unless Tulsi somehow starts winning delegates.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Either Bernie or Liawatha. I think seeing a Presidential debate with either of these going against Trump would be pure comedy gold. And all through the campaign Trump would troll them constantly.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8347 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RealClearPolitics shows Featherhead in 3rd but the poll is from August 2019.