SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help!!! Which Democratic Clown should I vote for in the Colorado Primary?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help!!! Which Democratic Clown should I vote for in the Colorado Primary? Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
Vote for the one with big red bulbous nose and big red floppy feet. Bad thing is that's the whole Democratic Party.

+1 LOL!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
"C'mon Man!" Vote for Sleepy Joe or he'll challenge you to a push-up contest! lol

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I'd say Booty-Gig. He's closest to Bernie, so the more those two are neck and neck going into the convention, the more blood will be shed.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Oat. I'm not voting for that queer cock sucker. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I guess.

And you've got to understand that all the women will vote for another woman. You'd have thought we'd have learned with Hillary, but they just toss her overboard and put their money on a different one. They tried that indian chick, but she lied even more than Hillary. Until we saw her in person, I didn't even think that was possible.

I'm thinking Tulsi is a good bet. She's not ancient (yet) and not even bad looking. Bet you can't say that about the others. And she's not even in bad physical shape. No public record of her stealing or lying (much). And she's in the Army (sort of). That alone counts for something. So far we've not seen her as a bitch, but I bet the soldiers under her have.

We have a late primary here in KY. It means the candidate is already decided by the time it rolls around. It means my vote is only good as a spoiler. I even voted for Hillary after Obasm already had the thing sewed up. My plan is to vote for the weakest candidate still in the running. But we already know the Deep State has its favorites. So I'm not sure why we bother with all this nonsense. I'm voting in the general election for Trumpy. If he'd just get rid of his offspring. I don't mind his daughter or wife, they make good pictures.

Eye candy is what we need. Not going to find much on the (D) side. Mostly old and ugly.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I wonder which candidate will cause the most dem voters to say "fuck it, no chance to win so I'm staying home". I think that may be Klobuchar.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I'm voting in the general election for Trumpy. If he'd just get rid of his offspring. I don't mind his daughter or wife, they make good pictures.

So Don Jr. and Barron need to disappear? Don Jr. is a class act, a solid supporter of the 2A, and has as much backbone as his old man. He's constantly taking the fight to the left. Barron is a kid. What are you on about? We don't need eye candy, we need substance.

On topic: How could you not vote for a guy named Roque “Rocky” De LA Fuente III? Big Grin
That guy needs to draw percentage points that will cause political strategists to have heartburn and lose sleep. Big Grin

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder which candidate will cause the most dem voters to say "fuck it, no chance to win so I'm staying home". I think that may be Klobuchar.

Klomentum keeps the Dems divided longer. She keeps this from becoming a two-person race.

As Biden collapses (like Jeb) Pete Booty-Gig and Amy Klobuchar are sharing, and dividing, the "not Bernie" lane... just as Rubio and Cruz divided the "not Trump" lane in 2016.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
My Mom lives in NH and is a dyed in the wool Democrat. I was able to get her to vote for Amy and I think she has an opportunity to mix things up.

I’m glad none of you sum bitches said Bloomberg. I would have had to get out my can of whoop ass...;-)

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Amy or Bernie, I ain't voting for a buttplug.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Vote for whoever is in third place. Big Grin

This is the right answer. Keep the race tight so they race to out leftie each other.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If not Bernie then the candidate who will muddle the race the most. The goal should be a convention where Bernie has a resounding lead in votes but not enough delegates to outright win in order to give the D establishment and their super delegates the opportunity to steal the nomination from Bernie. The same folks whining about popular vote vs electoral college will be forced to explain to their own supporters why they ignored the popular vote in the primary and used super delegates to steal the nomination from Bernie. Or they play it straight and Bernie is their nominee and they try to corral him on the VP pick in an attempt to inject some sanity onto their ticket. Not sure the old commie plays ball and gets himself stuck with Harris or Mayor McCheese.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
So Amy or Bernie, I ain't voting for a buttplug.

Excellent! A liberal thinking kind of guy.Smile Maybe they'll need to burn the Whitehouse if he's elected. Gotta quarantine the bugs somehow. Whoops, the buggers. OK, I'm sorry. I should have been more woke.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Does it really matter? As a Democrat your vote if not what the party wants doesn’t matter. Come the the convention the super delegates will pick who the DNC wants. Bernie could win all primaries he’s not the candidate the leaders want. Watch Biden/Clinton 2020 or Bloomberg/Clinton 2020. The vile beast still rules this party.

Regardless Trump 2020 and Pence 2024!

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Klomentum keeps the Dems divided longer. She keeps this from becoming a two-person race.

As Biden collapses (like Jeb) Pete Booty-Gig and Amy Klobuchar are sharing, and dividing, the "not Bernie" lane... just as Rubio and Cruz divided the "not Trump" lane in 2016.

good point,
we have a dim primary here on Mar 3rd,

been thinking about which tosser I would vote for, and if I answered the phone for a poll,, which I would suddenly become a rabid anti trumper fan of,,,,

then of course, vote Trump in Nov

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
""IF"" I were a Democrat. I would be in for Klobuchar. Seems the most middle of the road who says a lot of the give away's offered by her competition are simply unubtainium.
But picking the third one down in the polls is the correct answer for me.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Roque “Rocky” De LA Fuente III!!!

He brings LA FUENTE!!!!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Absent of an influx of cash, after the South Carolina primary on Feb 29th both Warren and Biden will likely suspend their campaigns.

Bernie Sanders remains the favorite to collect most delegates before the convention. Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar are second and third. Most pundits estimate when Biden drops-out his support will likely split between Buttigieg and Klobuchar. Similarly when Warren drops out half of her support will follow Buttigieg and Klobuchar and the other half will break-off and go with Sanders.

As long as Buttigieg and Klobuchar remain in the race – Bernie is in position to win the nomination with around 30 to 40 percent of the total vote. However, Mike Bloomberg is the wild card. The DNC supports mini-mike as an emergency in case no-one can stop Bernie Sanders.

That’s the way it looks heading into Nevada, and there will likely be new polling dropping on Thursday and Friday.

https://theconservativetreehou...t-stand/#more-183501

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Does it really matter? As a Democrat your vote if not what the party wants doesn’t matter. Come the the convention the super delegates will pick who the DNC wants. Bernie could win all primaries he’s not the candidate the leaders want. Watch Biden/Clinton 2020 or Bloomberg/Clinton 2020. The vile beast still rules this party.

Regardless Trump 2020 and Pence 2024!

Hillary as VP??? No way. Dead man walking.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I say creepy uncle Joe, that way the establishment’s hopes get dashed as late as possible and they are still in denial come their convention.

We want all Dem factions to be so dejected that they stay home in November and DJT gets 47 states or more.

HK Ag

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
I'm registered as unaffiliated too, so I can vote in the Dem primary in NC.

A Bloomberg/Kobluchar ticket is probably their best chance, so I plan to vote for whoever has the best chance of upsetting that. Not sure at this point if it's Bernie or Buttguy. I think Fauxchohontas and Creepy Joe are toast.

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post