SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need help obtaining an AF Form 526 - got it!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help obtaining an AF Form 526 - got it! Login/Join 
posted
Anybody here have some pull to expedite obtaining an AF 526 (points summary)? I've been out long enough that I can't simply obtain one online. After hours of waiting on hold this week I was finally able to to talk to a real person this evening, but he could not pull it up. So I've had to submit a Standard Form 180 and then wait...

I've reached out to my old squadron, but nobody has been able to come up with anything there either.

Looking to close on a loan in the very near future and may miss my window if this takes several days to weeks. My email is in my profile, thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MattW,

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Do you have a base local where you can look up the Mission Support Squadron and call the personnel office directly?
Best bet may be the base you out processed of though. You can generally google the base and get a directory.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The base I out processed from is zero help. His advice was to google phone numbers Roll Eyes

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you live? Try reaching out to one of the veterans support organizations like DAV. You can also try the VA or contact a Retirement Services Officer. I have a RSO POC at FT Dix, NJ and I will send you her contact info later today.

Posts: 1618 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
sent you an email

Posts: 724 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sauer Kraut:
sent you an email

Thank you for reaching out to me, much obliged.

Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
No problem!

Posts: 724 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post