SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    About Scaramucci: the anti-gunner or power-hungry social climber?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

About Scaramucci: the anti-gunner or power-hungry social climber? Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
He covered this a few days ago when he deleted his tweets. He said positions change and evolve, and he is 110% behind Trump and his agenda. Did his positions change? I don't know but I will give him the benefit of the doubt because yes, peoples opinions DO change. I seriously wonder why people keep dragging this up, he hasn't done anything either way yet. Trump was never really "pro gun" until the election either but that doesn't seem to bother anybody.

His position didn't actually change. He just says it did to get the job. He is an opportunist who would say most anything, and that is the bigger point. Don't let him fool you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Not fooled at all. Did he change? Like I said, who knows. But he is the Director of Communications, not the Director of Confiscations, so right now I could care less.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
He covered this a few days ago when he deleted his tweets. He said positions change and evolve, and he is 110% behind Trump and his agenda. Did his positions change? I don't know but I will give him the benefit of the doubt because yes, peoples opinions DO change. I seriously wonder why people keep dragging this up, he hasn't done anything either way yet. Trump was never really "pro gun" until the election either but that doesn't seem to bother anybody.

His position didn't actually change. He just says it did to get the job. He is an opportunist who would say most anything, and that is the bigger point. Don't let him fool you.

He and Pence, both. Useful, for sale, good at their jobs, probably decent men, too, but no saints and pure politicians to their core. I'm fine with both, but they are what they are...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
as long as he can help clean house

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Just look at President Trump's sons....the fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree. Smile

What a bunch of Worry Warts! Big Grin

I do not comprehend

Read up on his sons. They are pro hunters and got involved with their grandfather at an early age teaching them the ways of the outdoors.

Donald Jr. has said in multiple interviews that he was particularly close to his maternal grandfather, Milos. He said that his dad was very hardworking, so growing up he got a lot of the fatherly attention he needed from his grandfather, Time reported. Every summer, they would spend a couple weeks together hunting and fishing just outside of Prague, Business Insider reported. In fact, Donald Jr. named one of his sons after his grandfather. Milos passed away in 1990.

Donald Jr.’s life growing up wasn’t always easy. He was 12 when his father had a very public and nasty divorce with his mom, Ivana. He said that seeing his parents’ publicized divorce on the front page of the paper every day while he was attending school was really hard because at that age, “kids are naturally cruel,” Time reported.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/...tter-hunting-photos/

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
41, thank you very much for your most informative reply to my question.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Trump's boy is into guns and I figure that trumps any notion Scaramucci has about guns.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post