SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this.... Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
"Now just how are those Duke boys gonna get out of this?"

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
He lived, and had a beer afterwards.

2014 Prescott Hill Climb.

Telegraph Link

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I knew I should have installed that leveling suspension!

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
This is how I shall jump over the motorway.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
He lived, and had a beer afterwards.

Thanks for the update! It looked like his head was going to hit that wall.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Meet the new spokesman for Depends

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Prince Edward III, walked away unscathed, but his horseless carriage suffered 14 quid in damages.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Running lean?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16349 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
before James Bond, there was Artie Schluphker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3q4Rw2zf0A

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Pulls to the right....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When in doubt, power out.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
It was at this point that Nigel ran out of talent.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I'm going to be a youtube star.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the Ferrari 250LM that was advertised for sale in Car & Driver Magazine for many months back in the mid-1960's. Price was $6,300 I think. It was shoveled into about a half-dozen large barrels after burning at Sebring.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Sterling called his car Eileen but I don't know why .

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I should have read the disclaimer about disabling the stability control better.

Posts: 7454 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The car is actually level; it is the world that is crooked.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16349 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
drifting, the early years

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post