SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this.... Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
The last words, anyone ever heard from Harold.

Hold my beer, and watch this...

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Lean left young man

Minutes after removing the training wheels

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ten o clock and two o clock
TEN O CLOCK AND TWO O CLOCK !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Steer into the skid!

Posts: 6455 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
of course i can slalom the markers on two wheels

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Wish this was left hand drive.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
Disney unveils "Mr. Toad's Wilder Ride"

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Chitty Chitty oooohhh shiiiitt!

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
"Go ahead and race your half-million dollar antique Bugatti, they said. It'll be fun, they said."

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got this!

Oh, OH! OPE? NOPE! Don't got it!

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1112 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
"They see me rollin' they hate'in....."

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
"Blimey, this is quite the sticky wicket!"

<I'd like to know the rest of the story. I wonder if he survived that?>

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
<Robert Duvall> "Those tires are matched perfect and staggered special."</Robert Duvall>

quote:
Harry Hogge: [Cole is cursing on the radio after a bad pit stop] Hold it while we're on the air.
Cole Trickle: I come into the pits, I was in first place, now I am in third with two laps to go!
Harry Hogge: Cole, you're in third place, that's a respectable position. Now when they slow down for turn four, I want you to pass them on the outside.
Cole Trickle: Harry, you told me nobody passes on the outside in turn four!
Harry Hogge: Well now, I'm telling you different. If you go to the outside, you can hold it.
Tim Daland: He's gonna end up in the wall Harry!
Harry Hogge: Cole, the pace car is ready to duck on off, I don't have much time to tell you this.
Cole Trickle: Well, tell me how?
Harry Hogge: Because we have a really good set of matched tires on it.
Tim Daland: What?
Cole Trickle: What?
Harry Hogge: Those tires are matched perfect and staggered special.
Tim Daland: You're gonna get him killed!
Harry Hogge: The pace car is getting ready to duck on off. If you go to the outside, you CAN hold it.
Cole Trickle: All right Harry, when it comes to the car, I'll take your word.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Lack of skill on a high dollar machine

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Ohhhhh SHIT

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6484 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
"It was at this moment that Nigel realized he had fucked up"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"I'm gonna catch that sucker, if it's the last thing I ever do..."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
rare photo of the Duke boy's great great grandpappy.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
What happens when centripetal force is greater than friction.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post